Olcowman

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Update?

Jeff Phillips

Prayers said.

Somehow we figured out that my little brother dated his wife when they were in high school. Have had some good conversation with him.

Jeff Phillips

Update Rita posted on FB:

Ok I am not as good as Donna on updates but I will try. They took him off dialysis at 7 last night but he still has some fluid so they r going to do that again sometime today. Really want him off pain meds so he will wake up. Kidneys working some still has breathing tube but only at 40% so he is breathing some on his. Not out of woods by no means, but still hopeful . Thanks everyone for all the prayers an good thought, God knows we need them, an to my friends an family who have came to stay with me to keep me from loosing it. God bless all of you. Love to all Rita

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Thanks, prayers for continued improvement.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for posting the update, Jeff.

acf

Latest update I have: His numbers are looking better. they are trying to get him up and moving around soon. Being in the bed for two weeks straight is not good. If you know him, you understand that being in the bed is not what he needed.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Just seeing this, I too enjoyed his wit & humor, HATE knowing he had to be on the vent, seeing someone you love on it is NOT fun! Prayers for a speedy recovery!!::;

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
Praying he continues to improve. Thanks for the updates acf.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Prayers for the Man and family and friends

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Praying for you olcowman. Keep coming towards the light!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
That is good news, prayers continued and amplified from here.

acf

Just got the latest update: He has been moved out of the Columbus hospital and is now at the Roosevelt Institute in Warm Springs (close to his home). "He is bored, lonely and a little ornery". So it seems he is getting back close to normal. This is big change for the better from last week. All prayers and good thoughts are appreciated.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I believe he is in rehabilitation at Warm Springs. Hopefully he is on the mend.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Just now seeing this. Really hate it. He is a funny character