Keeper of the Magic Word
but

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Don't let him in!!!!!!!
He's not welcome here.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Just called the cat scan place. With insurance=575.00. Self pay=450.00. Would be cheaper if I didn't need contrast.:rolleyes: Think I'll just self pay this time. :bounce::crazy::crazy:facepalm:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
MzH22 how goes the job search?

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Just called the cat scan place. With insurance=575.00. Self pay=450.00. Would be cheaper if I didn't need contrast.:rolleyes: Think I'll just self pay this time. :bounce::crazy::crazy:facepalm:

stupid insurance regs

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
MzH22 how goes the job search?
Everything is online these days. Took me forever to remember the dates of my previous employment.:bounce::bounce::bounce: Thank goodness I aint worked at many places. Stayed at one place 20 years.:eek2:. Had to do a resume. Now it's just sit and wait. :rolleyes:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
If they don't call me. I aint GON cry. Don't really want it. I like my job just fine if they would only supply insurance.facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Wow,,,,with the scans I've had,,,,glad I had Ins,,,,
It's just my little ol pea head. :bounce::bounce: And yes. H22 says I gots a pea head. I actually bought a baseball hat to wear at the beach in the KIDS section. :O:O:O It was the only one the fit. :O

Cmp1

BANNED
It's just my little ol pea head. :bounce::bounce: And yes. H22 says I gots a pea head. I actually bought a baseball hat to wear at the beach in the KIDS section. :O:O:O It was the only one the fit. :O
Me too,,,,7 1/4,,,,with hair,,,,when I get it all cut off,,,,who knows,,,,

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

better than a melon head

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
better than a melon head
H22 gots a booger head. Puts his baseball hats on the very last clasp. Mines on the first clasp. Sometimes I even got to tuck it to make it smaller. That's why I got a youth model.:bounce:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
H22 gots a booger head. Puts his baseball hats on the very last clasp. Mines on the first clasp. Sometimes I even got to tuck it to make it smaller. That's why I got a youth model.:bounce:

Thought it was because you were so youthful.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Wear a bandana under the hat. Makes you look all country an such.

Status
Not open for further replies.