Ole Carolina we have a problem

SRShunter

A darn coyote problem. They have gotten out of hand lately!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191004-135531_SPYPOINT LINK.jpg
    Screenshot_20191004-135531_SPYPOINT LINK.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 308
  • Screenshot_20191004-135527_SPYPOINT LINK.jpg
    Screenshot_20191004-135527_SPYPOINT LINK.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 302
  • Screenshot_20191004-135355_SPYPOINT LINK.jpg
    Screenshot_20191004-135355_SPYPOINT LINK.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 291
  • Screenshot_20191004-135325_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20191004-135325_Messages.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 278
  • Screenshot_20191004-052754_SPYPOINT LINK.jpg
    Screenshot_20191004-052754_SPYPOINT LINK.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 270

SRShunter

Might've posted some twice, excuse me if I did. There is one at my camera right now as I type. I tried some new feed last week at this spot is called buck yum. If you wanna kill or attract a yote I highly recommend it. Btw still very impressed with my spypoint link micro.

Shane Dockery

That's a whole mess of 'em. BTW, I agree, loving my link micro. After my free 30 days expired, I let it go a couple days on the free 100 before I decided to buy the month to month 1000 pic plan. Figure to only do the next 3 months of the season and go back to the free 100 after. Awesome camera so far!

SRShunter

That's a whole mess of 'em. BTW, I agree, loving my link micro. After my free 30 days expired, I let it go a couple days on the free 100 before I decided to buy the month to month 1000 pic plan. Figure to only do the next 3 months of the season and go back to the free 100 after. Awesome camera so far!
I did the same

Shane Dockery

has your signal gotten any better? can't remember if you were one of the guys that was only getting a 2. mine started out only showing 2, but as the leaves have fallen, I've been getting 3, sometimes a 4 on the signal strength. never had any issues at 2 though.

Shane Dockery

Hope they run another special on these either at the end of the season, or next year when it's the "old" model.

Mark K

Banned
I’m jealous...of the coyotes! Man those are pretty and would look good dancing on the end of a chain!

Big7

The Oracle
That black one with the stripes is oddly beautiful. I'd still take him out if I could.

I got a trick for them. I'm not posting here. No.... It's not poison. It is brutal tho.
PM Me if you want it. Use at own risk.
?

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I also have a problem with way too many coyotes also.

I have also had several of them that are black as well.

Here are some from just a week or so ago in my pasture. Unfortunately, these appear to be eating much to well !!!

JUST "LEFT-CLICK" ON THE PHOTO AND IT WILL BECOME FULL SCREEN FOR MUCH BETTER DETAILS. JUST LEFT-CLICK AGAIN AND IT GOES BACK TO NORMAL SIZE.

WHEN IT BECOMES FULL SCREEN SIZE, THEN CLICK ON THE "MAGNIFYING GLASS WITH THE + SIGN IN THE MIDDLE AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE AND IT IS REALLY ENLARGED FOR FANTASTIC DETAILS.

T-CAM # 1 IS -W 1            9-29-19 084.JPG

Last edited:

across the river

It is amazing to me how many black ones there are on that side of the river compared to the Georgia side. And I mean right across the Savannah River. I've driven, worked, and hunted on both sides and the number of blacks ones I've seen on the carolina side is exponentially higher. It's strange. Kind of like the BBQ sauce. Eat at all the Georgia joints and they all have vinegar based. Literally cross the river and all you can find is mustard based. Maybe the darker yotes prefer the mustard sauce and the lighter ones like the vinegar.

Last edited: