Ole Carolina we have a problem

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
It is amazing to me how many black ones there are on that side of the river compared to the Georgia side. And I mean right across the Savannah River. I've driven, worked, and hunted on both sides and the number of blacks ones I've seen on the carolina side is exponentially higher. It's strange. Kind of like the BBQ sauce. Eat at all the Georgia joints and they all have vinegar based. Literally cross the river and all you can find is mustard based. Maybe the darker totes prefer the mustard sauce and the lighter ones like the vinegar.
I've got a place in McCormick Co, SC right across the lake from Lincoln County, and there are a good many black yotes around there, along with red ones, gray ones, and blonde ones.

Mark K

Banned
Good job man!! I like shooting them, but love catching them even more. They’re starting to move back in on our property as well. Can’t wait until March!!

furtaker

I used to see black ones fairly regularly on our farm but I haven't seen or killed one in several years now. Not sure why.

JWT

That black one with the stripes is oddly beautiful. I'd still take him out if I could.

I got a trick for them. I'm not posting here. No.... It's not poison. It is brutal tho.
PM Me if you want it. Use at own risk.
?
Wanna see pics, why secret, alll you post is words I ain’t seen a pic of nothing you got

Big7

The Oracle
Wanna see pics, why secret, alll you post is words I ain’t seen a pic of nothing you got

Well then.

It's noted in the Outdoor Cafe´, my phone is set to high to post pics. The upload has a limit that I'm way above.

Plus- in this particular thread, it would not be cool to post anyway. I've had a PM from a fellow that wanted to know the method in detail that I returned in full detail the method.

After I warned the guy- "USE AT ON RISK".

So what is your particular beef with me?
You don't know me. I don't know you.

Are you trying to pick a fight? I'M GAME. ?
What makes YOU think I owe YOU an explanation?