Oliver North is Siding With Cagle

Just another example showing Cagle as an establishment guy. I don't think I want to go hunting with him.

PappyHoel

Yeah no

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
When we do gun photo shoots with candidates we require well worn outdoors clothes. The Cagle photo violates all our rules.

I am voting for Cagle.

Miguel Cervantes

GON Severe Weatherman
When we do gun photo shoots with candidates we require well worn outdoors clothes. The Cagle photo violates all our rules.

I am voting for Cagle.
Never met anyone that wears roper gloves while bird hunting. Must be a new trend among the deep state wannabe's like Cagle.

I think I'll stick with the fella that knows what a farm looks and smells like and doesn't wear gloves to protect his hands from those evil firearms. Kemp is the man!

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
Never met anyone that wears roper gloves while bird hunting. Must be a new trend among the deep state wannabe's like Cagle.

I think I'll stick with the fella that knows what a farm looks and smells like and doesn't wear gloves to protect his hands from those evil firearms. Kemp is the man!
A consultants view of the hunting world from Guns and Garden magazine.

Balrog

I heard Kemp voted to not allow gun sales during states of emergency declared by the governor. Is that true?

Different strokes for different folks. I trust Mr. Roark's analysis of state and local politics implicitly and he and I rarely disagree but this is one of those times.

geebler

I'll take either Kemp or Cagle over Stacey Abrams.
I don't understand how she is even allowed to run.
I know if I owe the I.R.S. $.15 I get all kinds of nasty letters and threats; I guess we aren't all treated equally.
I'd probably vote for Hillary before I would vote Abrams....and I would never vote for Hillary.

I am voting for Cagle.
Mr. Roark can you tell me why your voting for Cagle over Kemp please? I’m curious because you are the second person out of thousands that I’ve run across this cycle that are voting for Cagle.

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
I know and like both men. I have bird hunted with Kemp, and played an intrigal role in restoring Cagles leadership in the Senate. Based on my knowledge, I know Cagle is the most capable leader.

Last edited:
I know and like both men. I have bird hunted with Kemp, and played an intrigal role in restoring Cagles leadership in the Senate. Based on my knowledge, I know Cagle is the most capable leader.
I guess if using bad policy for political gain, denying an opponent funding in a gubernatorial race, using political power to punish Delta over the useless NRA, using position to block votes on gun legislation, using position to limit pro gun legislation bills to one a year, working hand and hand with Moms Demand Action, voting for a tax break that benefitted a nudie bar, " mispeaking " on constitutional carry, and just being a general phony putz constitutes " capable leadership " we are in the handbasket.

Kemp hunts, shoots, and carries. I doubt Cagle can shoulder a gun with his dengenarative spine. Imagine that, a weak spine.

We disagree here. Cagle represents under the table deals and pc speech to me. If he wins the primary, I will vote for him, but until then, I like Kemp better.

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
I guess if using bad policy for political gain, denying an opponent funding in a gubernatorial race, using political power to punish Delta over the useless NRA, using position to block votes on gun legislation, using position to limit pro gun legislation bills to one a year, working hand and hand with Moms Demand Action, voting for a tax break that benefitted a nudie bar, " mispeaking " on constitutional carry, and just being a general phony putz constitutes " capable leadership " we are in the handbasket.

Kemp hunts, shoots, and carries. I doubt Cagle can shoulder a gun with his dengenarative spine. Imagine that, a weak spine.
Just like the Kemp procedural vote, there is plenty that is overblown here concerning Cagle. That is the nature of political campaigns.