Omar: Trump Is Not a Human

She needs to be strung up!

StanB1

She reflects the views of her constituency. There is no effort or desire for assimilation among her kind. Our well intentioned welcoming of them to our country was a grave error and nothing beneficial to us will come of it.

Thread starter #5
She reflects the views of her constituency. There is no effort or desire for assimilation among her kind. Our well intentioned welcoming of them to our country was a grave error and nothing beneficial to us will come of it.
We should never have let a single skinny into our country. They are uncivilized, murdering Muslim savages.

Duff

When Fox News’s Guerin Hays questioned her about the article, she mostly refused to answer until she finally snapped and said they “absolutely” were not the same because “one is human the other is not.”

She didn't say which one she was talking about

In my best Big Steve voice, "lol"

Paleo

Omar trashed Obama and his presidency. She was right and deserves credit for doing so even though her party made her walk it back. AOC was right about FDR too. She managed to get Fox News to defend FDR.

shdw633

There is a saying in advertising that even bad press is good when it comes to getting your name known, especially in politics. Her, AOC and Rashida are getting attention that is not normally given to freshman Congressman. And though many, including myself, despise them, those that put them in office love seeing their names being batted around with the likes of Pelosi, Shumer and Sanders. It's name recognition. Most don't even know their own representative, yet they know these three ladies. For that matter, we know these three freshman ladies better than we know most of the democrats running in the presidential primaries that are coming up!! There are probably people that just read this board that are loving that we are all so upset at her, cause that's what they want to see!! So even though they are being spoken of badly.....you at least know their names and I am sure that all three of them are thrilled of that.