On-Line Ammo

01Foreman400

Staff member
I haven’t bought ammo from a local store in a long time. All I buy is ammo online. Never had a single issue. Even bought ammo from individuals with no issues as long as it’s shipped properly.

transfixer

I've bought a good bit of stuff from them, too. Good quality ammo at a decent price.

The one that I would absolutely not buy from if they were almost giving it away is Cheaperthandirt.com. Because of their blatant price gouging back during the Obama ammo panic days. They acted despicably, took unfair advantage of their customers, and I will remember it.

I actually wrote their customer service an email back then, telling them the same basic thing, they replied back with something along the lines of they were just following the market trends, I told them they had lost a customer, and I haven't bought from them since then.

lonewolf247

Hey thanks for the heads up on the free shipping that day. I did take advantage of it, on 1000 rounds of the CCI Blazer ammo. I wanted to test it out before ordering 5000 rounds. Target sports has free shipping on 5000 rounds, but not on the 500 round shipments.