On-Line Ammo

Poor Poor Fisherman

Like most of you, I really love target shooting! And it’s easy to burn through a lot of ammo. So far, I haven’t purchased bulk ammo on-line for home delivery. Just wondering, are there any issues that I need to watch for or consider before I make a purchase?

Any suggestions for which on-line companies have the best prices and give good service?

Thanks!

PappyHoel

Never had any issues in the past but it’s been a few years. Straight to the doorstep.

The ammo man is good and Atlanticfirearms.com has bulk Cold War ammo every so often. Still in the tin cans and brass. Not the wolf ammo. It was made in the 70s but it’s prestine

Lilly001

Try ammoseek.com.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
SGammo.com.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

tr21

go to ammoseek.com it will show you the cost of many different sellers and the shipping cost. it list them from cheapest to highest, I usually use target sports a lot . they have a primeclub membership that gets you a discount, if you sho enuf burn lots a powda, ive already ordered 3k rds of 223 this year no problems, free shipping and fairly fast delivery.

lonewolf247

go to ammoseek.com it will show you the cost of many different sellers and the shipping cost. it list them from cheapest to highest, I usually use target sports a lot . they have a primeclub membership that gets you a discount, if you sho enuf burn lots a powda, ive already ordered 3k rds of 223 this year no problems, free shipping and fairly fast delivery.

Ditto what he said. Ammoseek, does the price searching for you, and will list them from lowest to highest price. Several different companies. You definitely have to factor in shipping.

Right now Target Sports has 5250 rounds of 22LR for $179, with free shipping! Cheapest I’ve found.

tr21

yep I've been getting 1000rds of .223 for $185 and free shipping to boot

bullgator

Just got 200 rounds of Federal.30 carbine soft point for $79 from Outdoorlimited.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Georgia Arms.com
I've bought a good bit of stuff from them, too. Good quality ammo at a decent price.

The one that I would absolutely not buy from if they were almost giving it away is Cheaperthandirt.com. Because of their blatant price gouging back during the Obama ammo panic days. They acted despicably, took unfair advantage of their customers, and I will remember it.