On the road again.

gordylew

Driving out to see my daughter that moved to Utah, so while in the neighborhood I'm heading into Idaho to see if I can call in a Bull elk or a bear. Wish me luck. Have bow, will travel.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Driving out to see my daughter that moved to Utah, so while in the neighborhood I'm heading into Idaho to see if I can call in a Bull elk or a bear. Wish me luck. Have bow, will travel.
Good luck.Safe travels.

i lived in southern utah for a few years and love it out there. Stay safe and give me a shout if you ever want to chase some general season critters out that way!

gordylew

NO creatures were harmed this visit. I had a great time, meet some great new friends, Did catch a few native trout and saw a couple of elk about 750 yards out of range. The landowner let me hunt his bear bait station a couple evenings but no bear showed up. I had never been to Idaho before so it was a learning experience. I did kill a good 8pt opening weekend of bow season, so this trip was gravy on an already great season. The only thing I missed was 90 degree Georgia temps, 90 percent humidity and Georgia mosquitos. Hunting in 40 degree temps in the morning was nice and no Thermacell was needed.