onX elite 70% off

Professor

onX elite (which is every state) is 70% off right now. The regular membership fee is $30 for one state and $99 for all 50. So basically you can get all 50 for the price of just Georgia. I just started playing around with it a few days ago and believe it is the most useful map app I have ever run across. the promo code is EKITEFOR30

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Onx is ok, I've got it for Georgia. For the same price as one state in OnX, Basemap gives you the same thing for the whole country. And for me, the most useful parts when you're actually in the field is the different layers. In my opinion, Basemap has better layers.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
You can get a good discount with the MeatEater promo code, too. I wonder if you can use them both together?

Hillbilly stalker

We couldn't even get it to load in flat country hog hunting this past weekend. Gaia Gps loaded in about 5 seconds.

splatek

UAEC
For GA I much prefer GAIA GPS
I can almost never get ONX to work in GA
I will check out BaseMaps though

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
I know both OnX and Basemap have the ability to download a customizable map for offline access. You don't need WiFi or data for it to work, you just download it on your phone and your GPS always has reception.
That would have come in really handy one morning before daylight when I was looking for my tree in a swampy slough on the banks of the Ohio river one time.