Open ended story.......

EuroTruck

......some of the best grits are made by Quakers that specialize in grinding up hominy and dried meal worms. They sell their goods to unsuspecting.......

QuakerBoy

melted into a glue like substance which later was found could be used as

duke13

a cheaper substitute for Standing Doe Estrous. But this made the Code blue people mad so they..........

the HEED!

Banned
sold it all to Tinks and it spoiled cause it was'nt on ice just like the grub that was removed from the turtle's mouth before reattaching it to it's unsuspecting victim in the mudhole...

Muygrande

.......Marbles!! Where are they she asked and when they turned to answer they noticed she was carrying a Machete!! :eek: Hey Sis, what you aiming to do with that........

CAL

machete? She said"I'm gonna get that bunch whats on Woody's Taxidermy,ain't none of them ole boys right".I ain't taking no more of their.......

TurkeyCreek

....making fun of my pet Black Panther that I got out in the backyard. And besides, I'm tried of that Jim Thompson boy stealing my red dresses off the clothes lines. So she....

letsgohuntin

So she starts out tracking down the goon in a tacky red dress and suddenly stops dead in her tracks. With a puzzled look on her face she realizes "he never did take my matching red panties off the line... so that means he ain't wearing no underwear!" Now I just have to find him before...

Last edited:

Swamprat

Swamprat
"Show him what a real shower looks like." Wait till winter comes along and he finds out that....."

Havana Dude

Shrinkage is real!!!And after a spell sitting by the ol campfire, trying to thaw out, the baked beans he had for supper don't seem like such a good idea afterall. He hunts down the strikin paper and takes off down the hill only to discover............

CAL

that his "the ugly est 4wheeler"won't crank so he takes ole Skippers 4wheeler what usta be er lawn mower that ain't got no deck on it.Ole Jim thought he was er goner cause.....

Havana Dude

Once he got goin down that hill, it became painfully obvious that the ol lawn mower without a deck, also lacked brakes. He got er down the hill alright, but don't think it will be worth the effort to get it back up the hill.And whats more is now he has to go the hospital to have the brake pedal removed from his........

nchunter

are we haveing snappers for supper...

CAL

cause I want to ask them two goodlooking girls whats on ramblingracks avatar.I didn't realise how ugly that ole boy was till I saw him up sider them good looking girls.I heard that there picture was fake any how cause them girls is..........

Muygrande

......the line, but none other than the Moch Mess Monster a local legend that had never been see'd in these parts before. Snatched him clean off the bank for he could turn loose 'a the line!!! Drug him about..........

letsgohuntin

600 yards. Yall know ol'Phil ain't to bright... he didn't think about just letting go of the pole. Anyways, he ended up clear across the lake in a gawdawful swamp. It appeared he was in the Moch Mess Monster's den. He crawls up on the bank...