Opening day of gun season - which gun?

Powerline

Opening morning my brand new Ruger Hawkeye Preditor in 6.5 Creedmoor. But I’m also taking my Remington 700 Long Range in 25/06 maybe for the evening. But I’m on vacation that week so can’t leave home with out my Savage .270wsm and my Winchester 70 in 7mm/08. Oh and I have to bring rain guns in case it rains ? I guess I will work the 7 mags in the next week and I still haven’t gotten anything with my Tikka 30/06 got to break it in too. Oh and I don’t want to forget to hunt with one of my lever guns this year. This is getting complicated

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Opening morning my brand new Ruger Hawkeye Preditor in 6.5 Creedmoor. But I’m also taking my Remington 700 Long Range in 25/06 maybe for the evening. But I’m on vacation that week so can’t leave home with out my Savage .270wsm and my Winchester 70 in 7mm/08. Oh and I have to bring rain guns in case it rains ? I guess I will work the 7 mags in the next week and I still haven’t gotten anything with my Tikka 30/06 got to break it in too. Oh and I don’t want to forget to hunt with one of my lever guns this year. This is getting complicated
Lol yea. I’ve got a few that I want to use this year. I have the Glenfield Model 50 12 gauge bolt action that I can’t wait to hit a pine thicket with some slugs! Hunting after Thanksgiving with my Dads old Remington 7400 30/06. Hunting the creek here at my house with a 30-30. Hunting the creek on my lease with Henry 357 lever action.

killerv

I'll have one of my boys with me so we'll probably just take the little ruger compact in 260 I just picked up. No reason to take two guns to the stand.

transfixer

Going to use the .458socom I built over the summer, will probably take my Rossi M92 in 45colt in case I get a wild hair.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
I'll have one of my boys with me so we'll probably just take the little ruger compact in 260 I just picked up. No reason to take two guns to the stand.
Yup. I never took one when my son was younger and went with me. I let him do the shooting.

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
If the forecast holds ill take my savage weather warrior in 30-06. If its sunny ill probably hunt with the bow.

Possum

Banned
Same gun I’ve preferred for 20 years. Rem 700 in .270.
I’ve killed close to 100 deer with a lot of different guns, nothing kills them as dead as a .270.

biggdogg

If my daughter goes, she will have her NEF 7mm-08. If she doesn't go, I'll have my Marlin 336 30-30. Smart money is on the 7mm-08 riding in the truck...

My son will have his Savage 11 .243 ray of death.