Opening weekend Success

Lightnrod

Used the 45 cal. Lyman Plains rifle that my FIL gave to my son. He was using his centerfire for youth weekend. He passed on small bucks and does waiting for big boy. I let the smoke-pole eat! Doe was killed Saturday afternoon and the buck,Sunday morning. Felt like a regular mountain man with my possibles bag and my powder flask. First time using a muzzleloader. Having trouble posting my pics, says it's not from allowed extension. Any info to resolve this appreciated.

oba5151

Used the 45 cal. Lyman Plains rifle that my FIL gave to my son. He was using his centerfire for youth weekend. He passed on small bucks and does waiting for big boy. I let the smoke-pole eat! Doe was killed Saturday afternoon and the buck,Sunday morning. Felt like a regular mountain man with my possibles bag and my powder flask. First time using a muzzleloader. Having trouble posting my pics, says it's not from allowed extension. Any info to resolve this appreciated.
24417.jpeg

Lightnrod

Thanks for the help with the pics Oba. Not gonna be able to make it this afternoon to help with those tri-pods. Pulled my back typing on the computer.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Congratulations and nothing wrong with the buck or doe.

frankwright

Congratulations!
I had a doe feeding in the open at 90 yards and that was just too far for my old eyes and open sights.
I will be back tomorrow.

Lightnrod

Have to admit I forgot about the biscuits. Loaded the muzzle loader by hand Sunday morning, pulled the trigger,loaded my own deer up, cleaned my own deer, cubed my own backstrap, fried my own cubed steak, boiled my own pintos, and plan to make my own summer sausage with the rest of the meat. Ain't got time for biscuits or haters. By the way my back still hurts from typing, can't make it today:cool: