Opinel knife

Gaswamp

Been reading about them for years. Finally bought one last weekend after putting my Hands on it, It's a number 8. Unfortunately it's stainless as that's all the store carried. Neat little knife for sure

Hillbilly stalker

Here's a few I've collected over the years. You can get fancy ones, these have the plain beech handles. Not a thing in the world wrong with the stainless ones. They will all splice/whittle a hair, with a little TLC of coarse.image.jpeg

Gaswamp

Here's a few I've collected over the years. You can get fancy ones, these have the plain beech handles. Not a thing in the world wrong with the stainless ones. They will all splice/whittle a hair, with a little TLC of coarse.View attachment 956170
good to know about the stainless, will keep it touched up...always liked carbon steell though

Bkeepr

I have a big carbon steel one and a little one. I bought one with an unshaped, block handle that you can carve yourself but never have done anything with it...maybe when I retire...LOL

Gaswamp

I have a big carbon steel one and a little one. I bought one with an unshaped, block handle that you can carve yourself but never have done anything with it...maybe when I retire...LOL
Cool

SASS249

When I lost my "good" pocket knife I started carrying a carbon steel opinel. Figured it would do until I could replace the old-timer I had lost. That was 35 years ago and I still carry the opine. They are great knives.

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
Great little knife. They are sharp and inexpensive for what you are getting. Amazon has them if you ever want one.

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
They all aren't that little though. Here is one my grandpa gave me he's had for a while.

IMG_7439.jpg