Opinion on AR ownership

IAlso, there are a lot of incompetent people out there I am glad are not carrying.
Yep, I don't believe everyone should be armed but I believe everyone should be given the opportunity.

rosewood

Good point. Should be given the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise. That is the American way. Innocent until proven guilty.

Spotlite

Permits are only a burden to the law abiding citizen.

Spotlite

I should have clearer . Compassionate about trying to stop gun violence . I believe true Patriots hate it for the loss of life , while others use as a form to control gun ownership .
I think we are all compassionate about the loss of life, it’s the agenda that sets us apart.

If the left is really compassionate about “life”.........they really need to consider their stance on abortion, especially the latest.

I seriously doubt he's a real firearms guy spouting that trash. I'd just skip my next chance to converse from now on. But I'm not very tolerant of people telling what I need.

Thread starter #67
I seriously doubt he's a real firearms guy spouting that trash. I'd just skip my next chance to converse from now on. But I'm not very tolerant of people telling what I need.
You're right I am not a real firearm guy . I am Conservative Christian who loves everyone no matter what they may think of me . I do however own many different firearms from Ar's down to single shots . Also in case you need know , I don't just opine I proudly support the GOA and even the NRA with contributions to lobby for my rights .

GreenPig

Just say NO! Anybody that supports restricting more of your gun right isn't doing it for your benefit. On the subject of compassion. I'm in no way concerned about anybody's concern about my rights. I'm done. Have a nice day .