Opinion on AR ownership

GreenPig

I seriously doubt he's a real firearms guy spouting that trash. I'd just skip my next chance to converse from now on. But I'm not very tolerant of people telling what I need.

Brother David

I seriously doubt he's a real firearms guy spouting that trash. I'd just skip my next chance to converse from now on. But I'm not very tolerant of people telling what I need.
You're right I am not a real firearm guy . I am Conservative Christian who loves everyone no matter what they may think of me . I do however own many different firearms from Ar's down to single shots . Also in case you need know , I don't just opine I proudly support the GOA and even the NRA with contributions to lobby for my rights .

GreenPig

Yeah. Ok. You seem offended about me replying about a gun guy that's for taking my constitutional rights away. Too bad.

GreenPig

Just say NO! Anybody that supports restricting more of your gun right isn't doing it for your benefit. On the subject of compassion. I'm in no way concerned about anybody's concern about my rights. I'm done. Have a nice day .