90.4 KB · Views: 1,107
  • HUNT0585.jpg
    HUNT0585.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 1,103
  • HUNT0610.jpg
    HUNT0610.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,102

Hunter922

He looks young too. Might be a 150 plus next year. Just saying.. I'd shoot him this season if he walked out . Good luck

150 In Paulding.. No... Likely scores around 120" and if he dodges all the poachers and brown it's down hunters he would be a good one next year but in Paulding he is WAY above average and will get shot by almost every hunter in the county..

Tarpfisher

150 In Paulding.. No... Likely scores around 120" and if he dodges all the poachers and brown it's down hunters he would be a good one next year but in Paulding he is WAY above average and will get shot by almost every hunter in the county..

Paulding has kicked out several nice bucks over the the years. Not sure paulding has anymore poachers than any where else.

I wish he would show up to my back yard feeder. :shoot:

Hunter922

Paulding has kicked out several nice bucks over the the years. Not sure paulding has anymore poachers than any where else.

I wish he would show up to my back yard feeder. :shoot:

Multiple deer killed every year night hunting my dad and his neighbors fields in Paulding. There are Plenty of poachers in Paulding. No chance this deer gets passed in Paulding.

bilgerat

Senior
he scores mid 130s and Id bet hes nocturnal so his age don't matter cause you'll never see him in the daytime

Jim Boyd

I see 2.5 (although it is very early and the neck is not enlarged yet) and 125-130".

He is a great looking boy and would make someone a fine trophy.

Bucks that make 4+ years old take on an altogether different look.

Good luck!