Osceola turkey KILL TODAY weapon 410 single shot shotgun

Thread starter #1
Osceola turkey for some reason Ocala Forrest did a controlled burn this week killed today 9am 27 yard shot weapon 410 single shot shotgun 3in full choke number 9 shot TSS this ammo put a fast hurt on tom

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread starter #5
killed today 9am 27 yard shot weapon 410 single shot shotgun 3in full choke number 9 shot TSS this ammo put a fast hurt on tom

Attachments

Thread starter #13
I heard gobblers about 3oo yards away there were 5 hens not noticing them I hit my slate call 4 times here they come not to hen decoys but attack posture toward the jake decoy one came home with me

Thread starter #18
in Florida Q) What are the legal means of shooting a turkey, and is there a maximum round and a minimum?

A) Shotguns, Centerfire, Rimfire Rifles, Bows and crossbows are allowed to hunt Turkey’s on private lands. No maximum or minimum round on private lands. However, most Turkey Hunters consider it unethical to hunt turkey with anything but a shotgun
  • Spring turkey season: March 16 – April 21

(1) - Shotguns, rifles, pre-charged pneumatic air guns, pistols, muzzleloaders, crossbows or bows may be used.

Last edited:
Thread starter #20
georgia can i hunt with 410 mmmmm it seems manybe on private land maybe
3. Firearm Restrictions
In past decades, many forms of firearms were not permitted on private property. Many of those regulations have been overturned recently, allowing hunters to use as wide array of firearms wherever they'd like. One such example was suppressors, which are permitted so long as the owner of the firearm can show proof of legal possession. Also, Georgia Hunting Seasons & Regulations notes, "Permission of the landowner is required."
Hunting in Georgia: 4 Things for Landowners to Know About Hunting on Private Property