OT question for you Ga boys

Madsnooker

Not sure what just happened but seems to be a bunch of teed off people everywhere. Just saw a fight break out with a ut and pup fan. Looks like some ****ed off Dads yelling at their kids and appears to be arguing with the the wives. It's crazy around here. Wow, just watched a 300ib lady in uga stretch pants throw a perfectly good funnel cake across the midway.

Anyway, other then the craziness right now it's been fun. Gonna get me another corn dog and head back for the evening hunt. What a beautiful day!!!

Last edited:

SpotandStalk

Not sure what just happened but seems to be a bunch of teed off people everywhere. Just saw a fight break out with a ut and pup fan. Looks like some ****ed off Dads yelling at their kids and appears to be arguing with the the wives. It's crazy around here. Wow, just watched a 300ib lady in uga stretch pants throw a perfectly good funnel cake across the midway.

Anyway, other then the craziness right now it's been fun. Gonna get me another corn dog and head back for the evening hunt. What a beautiful day!!!

You can't take Slayer and his woman anywhere!

Matthew6

Banned thug
Never been. Never wanted too cause most years I’m driving by on the way to the Flats!

I’ve got friends that go every year. It’s a tradition and they enjoy it.

Dawgs play at noon. Watch them instead!
I bet you wish you had gone to the fair?

Baroque Brass

:rofl::rofl:

Don’t support bad behavior! Weddings shouldn’t happen during deer season unless they are city slickers..
Or on football Saturdays! If you plan your wedding when the Dawgs are playing, don’t expect many folks to show up. I mean, what are these people thinking?? Although after yesterday, Dawg fans might find a wedding more exciting.

fish hawk

Bass Master
Up here hunting today at our place in Dooly and thought we may kill some time at the National fair in Perry. Any of yall been? Is it worth it?
You probably shouldnt have brought the Bearded lady back to hunt camp
My son won first place with a handmade fishing lure in some FFA deal there last week. He went with his school so we didn’t get to go.
Cool,looks good.