OWL Fishing Trip Saturday

gabowhntr

I want to start off by saying "thank you" to Joe and everyone else at the Outdoors Without Limits Fishing Trip Saturday. My 14 yo son and I volunteered to take someone fishing in our boat. We have never done anything like this before and when we saw Joe's post on here back in May, I felt lead to volunteer to do this. Let me tell you folks, WOW... This was awesome.... We were teamed up with a gentleman named Dale, and to see him having a blast catching fish, telling Jokes, singing along with the radio, and smiling from ear to ear, it was a true blessing. Not only did we have a blast talking and joking with Dale, we actually caught a mess of catfish. This was truly an awesome experience, Dale kept thanking us for taking him fishing, but the truth is, we were the ones that were blessed on this fishing trip. I am so glad that I stepped out of my comfort zone and did this. Can't wait until next year. If you ever have the opportunity to hunt or fish with the OWL group, DO IT....

Attachments

• dale1.jpg
    dale1.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 20
  • dale4.jpg
    dale4.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 23
  • dale5.jpg
    dale5.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 23
  • dale6.jpg
    dale6.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 25
  • jay.jpg
    jay.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 20

Rabun

What you say is so true! Great bunch of folks and so appreciative to be taken out fishing. My Son and I have done two OWL trips so far and counting. You sure put Dale on some fish...great job!