PARADISE (QDM) HUNT CLUB (FRANKLIN COUNTY, GA.)

Thread starter #1
Openings for Membership in the Paradise QDM Hunt Club.
Franklin County, Ga. 240 ACRES
"NO ALCOHOL"
HUNT DEER, TURKEY, SMALL GAME AFTER DEER SEASON,

FAMILY FISHING YEAR ROUND.

7 MEMBERS TOTAL (TWO SLOTS AVAILIABLE FOR 2018)
CAMP GROUND WITH ELECTRIC POWER
STOCKED FISH POND WITH DOCK.
PIN IN SYSTEM FOR STAND SELECTION
FOOD PLOTS COST AND PLANTING ARE BY MEMBERSHIP.
1 CLUB WORKDAY)

YEARLY DUES: $1075.00 (Includes wife and kids under 12 years of age)...

If interested in this LOW DRAMA, FAMILY ORIENTED HUNT CLUB, ----

SEND WORNOUT TRAILS A PM!

Thanks, Old W.T.

Thread starter #5
YES, I have an opening available! TGdawg.........send me a PM and I will call you!! Not long now to opening Day!! Thanks, W.T.

Thread starter #8
Held our annual QDM Club Workday on 15 Sept.........Club members planted 7 food plots, opened up trails, hung stands, etc.......and we got rain today!!! There is 1 Slot remaining open for this hunting season.....If interested give me a call! Oct 20 opening day of rifle deer season..... Hey we got plenty of hogs......Thanks, W.T.
706-384-2114

Thread starter #9
We have over 40 different Hogs on Camera..........Food Plots planted and 1 feeder in operation.....several more feeders coming now that this is LEGAL for North/South Georgia Deer Hunting! ************************************************************Have one (1) Membership still to be filled, sure need someone to help with the HOGS..............! Give me a call........Thanks, W.T.

Last edited:
Thread starter #10
Club Membership was filled (total 7) prior to opening day.... Last report I received back before middle of Nov., and I am usually the last guy to find out.....2 nice 8 point bucks were killed, several does, hog and 1 yote. ..CAVATE: One Paradise old regular) member for several years and a great hunter....Killed one of the 8 points, doe, & yote all with his bow! ….. Thanks, W.T.