Patagonia Middlefork UL wader

Taxman

Ordered a pair today! Probably have to take a caulking gun with me when I'm in the Mtn brambles. The Orvis Ultralights had
better reviews but just couldn't pass on the extra pound of weight savings. We shall see.

jigman29

Researched all last year on waders and I have seen more stories of Patagonia following through with their warranties than any others. I was leaning between them and the Simms and have decided to go with the Patagonia. I will have to have mine custom fit though. I am short and fat with average feet so they don't seem to work out exactly like they should. And if I am going to pay that kinda money for them they are gonna fit like a glove.

JonathanG2013

Researched all last year on waders and I have seen more stories of Patagonia following through with their warranties than any others. I was leaning between them and the Simms and have decided to go with the Patagonia. I will have to have mine custom fit though. I am short and fat with average feet so they don't seem to work out exactly like they should. And if I am going to pay that kinda money for them they are gonna fit like a glove.

I have a pair of these Patagonia waders. They are light and work very well. I have went through bushes and thorns with no holes. Also can fish all day with out having to worry about getting wet. Now the water is still cool because these are light weight and thinner than the neoprene waders. Jigman you will enjoy yours. I got mine at Alpharetta Outfitters for $214.00 with coupon.

Taxman

I have a pair of these Patagonia waders. They are light and work very well. I have went through bushes and thorns with no holes. Also can fish all day with out having to worry about getting wet. Now the water is still cool because these are light weight and thinner than the neoprene waders. Jigman you will enjoy yours. I got mine at Alpharetta Outfitters for $214.00 with coupon.

214!!! Im not sure about winter in these. I will try and wear puffy pants or thick merino thermals under them. Hopefully that will be sufficient for December Smokies.

JonathanG2013

214!!! Im not sure about winter in these. I will try and wear puffy pants or thick thermals under them. Hopefully that will be sufficient for December Smokies.

Yes from me wearing I need to wear long johns under my pants. The water and smith and hooch are still cool.

Yea they were for $214.00. Had a 20 percent off coupon.

Do you like yours so far also?

Taxman

Don't have them yet. Shipped yesterday:). Hopefully get
to take them in the next 10 days.
Depends on weather and water levels.

JonathanG2013

I found out the hard way my first time wearing them. I put them on with out socks. I ended up with a blister on my back heel. I know use thick socks I got off of Amazon and no blister.

I have used them on the Hooch and Smith's Creek and they have worked very well.

burtontrout

I have a pair of Reddington UL waders and yes you will need thick socks in cold water. Also best to wear long johns. not much for keeping the cold out.

Taxman

Used them with double wool socks yesterday. Water was about 42. Used
Simms fleece bibs and body was warm but feet stayed cold. The waders
were great though. Loved how small they packed up for going backcountry.

JonathanG2013

Used them with double wool socks yesterday. Water was about 42. Used
Simms fleece bibs and body was warm but feet stayed cold. The waders
were great though. Loved how small they packed up for going backcountry.

Glad the waders worked well.