Paybacks and Prizes

BowChilling

Here are the prizes...

1st place team $200 Bass Pro gift card each

2nd place team $150 Bass Pro gift card each

3rd place team $100 Bass Pro gift card each

Highest total points by an individual not on one of the 3 winning teams $90 Bass Pro gift card chuckn, 2nd highest $70 Bass Pro gift card 3rd highest $50 Bass Pro gift card .

Akins Ford is donating a 30 oz Yeti Tumbler to the highest point contributor on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place team. Urbanhunter90, bowkill7, Bowhuntermatt

Trapnfish's dad has donated a $20 Bass Pro gift card to the highest scoring youth hunter in the contest. (Under 18)

Backwoods Bowstrings is donating a custom set of strings & cables to the highest scoring buck using the contest scoring method.

Last edited:

DuckArrow

As you usually do, bang up job Billy! Hats off to you.

BowChilling

Here are the prizes... I will need you to PM me with your mailing address!

1st place team $200 Bass Pro gift card each C.J., Ranger10, Urbanhunter90

2nd place team $150 Bass Pro gift card each bowkill7, Middle Georgia Sportsman, BowanaLee

3rd place team $100 Bass Pro gift card each Bowhuntermatt, Bowcrazy, Prestonh

Highest total points by an individual not on one of the 3 winning teams $90 Bass Pro gift card chuckn, 2nd highest $70 Bass Pro gift card COOSIE57 , 3rd highest $50 Bass Pro gift card SB420.

Akins Ford is donating a 30 oz Yeti Tumbler to the highest point contributor on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place team. Urbanhunter90, bowkill7, Bowhuntermatt

Trapnfish's dad has donated a $20 Bass Pro gift card to the highest scoring youth hunter in the contest. (Under 18) Trapnfish

Backwoods Bowstrings is donating a custom set of strings & cables to the highest scoring buck using the contest scoring method. Urbanhunter90

BowanaLee

Theres only one thing that should've been added to the list. A gift card for the person running the contest.
I say we rearrange the payout next year or take a donation when you send in your team fees. An optional extra dollar or two won't hurt a bit.
As it stands, the pay is lousy for the work involved. I've benefited a lot more than Billy. Of course it would've helped if his team would place higher. ::ke:

C.J.

Theres only one thing that should've been added to the list. A gift card for the person running the contest.
I say we rearrange the payout next year or take a donation when you send in your team fees. An optional extra dollar or two won't hurt a bit.
As it stands, the pay is lousy for the work involved. I've benefited a lot more than Billy. Of course it would've helped if his team would place higher. ::ke:

I'd be willing to take some out of the winnings for him if any of the other teams want to join

BowChilling

Thanks Lee! At least by outscoring BOWHUNTER! I'll get my entry fees paid next year!

I'd be willing to take some out of the winnings for him if any of the other teams want to join

Carson the gift cards were bought back in September. No taking out now!

Wack&Stackn08

I recall some certain someone taking up a separate donation 2 years ago for the person running it. I thought it might catch on. I'm willing to donate if somebody wants to do it again.

BowanaLee

Hamer174

I agree. Bowchilling runs a good contest. This was my first year and made some good friends doing it. I'm ready for next year. Also has anyone considered maybe some bonus points for coyote with a bow???

BowanaLee

Ok, I set it up. He didn't want it but I told him we were sending it anyway. Guys, he really deserves it. It was a rough job and he put up with a lot for us.

Send your PayPal payments to boosbow@bellsouth.net. If you don't have a PayPal account send him a PM with your email address.
He'll send you a payment link. You can use it to pay with Debit or Credit.

I pulled his string pretty hard throughout the season. I'll make sure my gift gets there first. :biggrin2:

Bowhunter Matt

any word on the tumblers yet just asking want to get the rest of the family one when i get mine

Kris87

any word on the tumblers yet just asking want to get the rest of the family one when i get mine

I will check tomorrow. The tumblers were on national backorder from Christmas, and they were supposed to let me know when we got our shipment. I'll walk over to our parts dept tomorrow.