PC Beach Charter

doomtrpr_z71

I fished with capt mike charters on the Lady s and was not impressed(n) so I'd avoid them, to me capt Anderson's seems to be a tourist trap.

MudDucker

Staff member
Drive east to Mexico Beach and the Miss Mary with Chip Blackburn. He is a good captain and they can use the business.

Norman Parr 850 814 7068.

Very nice 28’ Boston Whaler with small bathroom (good for any ladies that might be coming). He owns a house on the water near Captain Anderson’s and you leave from his house. “Reasonable” for the goin rates in PCB. The boat and guide could not have been better, he’s very good with kids too.

captbrian

Call my brother Capt Opie, he owns and operates the Lady K. 850-832-4923.

AugustaDawg

Norman Parr 850 814 7068.

Very nice 28’ Boston Whaler with small bathroom (good for any ladies that might be coming). He owns a house on the water near Captain Anderson’s and you leave from his house. “Reasonable” for the goin rates in PCB. The boat and guide could not have been better, he’s very good with kids too.
Just got back from PCB and a trip with Capt Parr. He's a retired CPA and has been guiding for 15 years. He worked his tail off to keep us on the fish, and we caught plenty. I couldn't be happier with his service!

GAbuckhunter88

Check out Mickey Locke “ reel addition” charters. Nobody better. Most trips limit out on snapper and grouper. Look him up on Facebook

Another vote for Cpt Mickey. We’ve been several times and you will not regret it, always load the boat.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Any recommendations for a good charter / guide out of Panama City Beach?

Capt Justin Leake, I've been fishing with him for many years. He's got a fishing show called "Chasing the Wind..." 1 850 258 7780 Google his website.