PCB Snapper numbers

CCROLAND

I’m headed to PCB on the 14th. I’m looking to see if anyone has any good numbers for snapper and grouper.

Thanks for any help!!!

Limitless

As Mex Squealer kind of signaled, most everyone who has private numbers are not going to share them. But, there are a huge number of public reefs, wrecks and hard bottom areas out of PCB that are readily available. I've had my boat down there for about a year and have started finding some good bottom while fishing or running to known spots. If you go on Fishingstatus.com they offer a very detailed listing of public numbers. You can do a $7.00 for one month membership and download to a chip in the format that works on your GPS/Chart machine. Use their search function to find the area you need. If you have any problems shoot me a PM.

Limitless

BTW, I was down this past week and ARS were spotty inside 100'; you need to be deeper to really find them.

CCROLAND

As Mex Squealer kind of signaled, most everyone who has private numbers are not going to share them. But, there are a huge number of public reefs, wrecks and hard bottom areas out of PCB that are readily available. I've had my boat down there for about a year and have started finding some good bottom while fishing or running to known spots. If you go on Fishingstatus.com they offer a very detailed listing of public numbers. You can do a $7.00 for one month membership and download to a chip in the format that works on your GPS/Chart machine. Use their search function to find the area you need. If you have any problems shoot me a PM.
Thank you

I bought a map a few years back, centered at Pensacola Pass, half circle 40 miles east , west, and 40 miles offshore. There was over 5000 public numbers on that map. Gps and loran

hancock husler

You don’t need to go as deep as you think. Find some reefs with in sight of the beach Andget there early

Attachments

• 50A54A84-B037-4047-9400-5236D035738A.jpeg
    50A54A84-B037-4047-9400-5236D035738A.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 49
  • EF69FDFE-7610-41E1-9538-F3A78E3A2BC2.jpeg
    EF69FDFE-7610-41E1-9538-F3A78E3A2BC2.jpeg
    159.2 KB · Views: 49

2degrees

In fact there was a party boat out of PC that was fishing the spot. We ran out of MB. I know he had paying members but he did not care if you were on top of it or not he would cut you off.

Last edited by a moderator: