Peachtree City

jfarrell30339

You will not be the first to fight this fight in PTC. Their stance is not preventing you from hunting. It is prohibiting you from shooting a bow. A silly play on words but you can hunt all you want. You just can't shoot a gun or bow.
Guys, if you are not familiar with how things work in that city you will be shocked. When I had a business on the Southside of Atlanta we refused to work in that city. Extreme tree hungers all riding on heated leather seats...
Spear hunting only!

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Well, I think it is legal with permission from the Chief Of Police. I was told that the only way they let you hunt is if you own the property and then they must approve the location. I inquired about hunting a friends property and asked to speak to the Chief. The AA told me the Chief didn't have time to speak to me and if I didn't own the property I couldn't hunt it.

The chief/city doesn't have the legal authority to tell you you can't hunt on private property. SEe code section above.

Last edited:

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.
Some dudes from PTC lived 2 doors down from me in college. They were a fruity group. Just sayin'

livetohunt

No hunting in PTC..If you don't like living somewhere with low crime, great schools, great people, great restaurants, great places to walk and enjoy the outdoors, and plenty of shops you will hate PTC.

BamaGeorgialine

No hunting in PTC..If you don't like living somewhere with low crime, great schools, great people, great restaurants, great places to walk and enjoy the outdoors, and plenty of shops you will hate PTC.
I know a couple of police officers in PTC. Most crimes don't make it public.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
What do you mean by this?^^^^^

I live within 2or 3 miles of peachtree city. (NE Coweta) Other than the traffic sometimes, it's a pretty nice place. But Newnan is just as bad with the traffic. I work in Gwinnett a lot and I can tell you.....I'd much rather live where I do than most anywhere in Gwinnett. That county carried an Abrams majority for the Lords sake

Last edited:

BamaGeorgialine

It is a nice city. I wish that they'd stop building because the traffic is getting pretty bad. I live a couple of miles from there too and it seems like anything that happens in Coweta county is all over the news and I know for a fact that some of the same things happen in PTC and it's never made public. This isn't what I'm talking about but, on a side note. My buddy is a police officer in PTC and last year working the night shift, he snuck up on a buck that was bedded down in someone's yard a pulled an arrow out of the deers neck. I wouldn't have done that but he did

transfixer

I know a couple of police officers in PTC. Most crimes don't make it public.

That's a given, if everything that went on in Peachtree city was public knowledge, the bluehairs and cronies would be giving the mayor and police chief what for ! and it would ruin the towns " reputation" ! lol, they'd have a hard time attracting more people with money ! I could never live in an area where you're told what you can and can't do on your own property ,,,, ridiculous

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Buddy lived between two fairways in PTC. His wife complained about dogs digging up her flower bed, same one after she planted it a couple times.
He checks and it’s a huge scrape.:bounce: