Pelosi says wall "Discriminates against those entering illegally".

NOYDB

I wonder how long it will take for those persons who are incarcerated in prisons and jails to invoke her policy of "walls are discriminatory toward people who are trying to get out illegally".
The original poster is right....you just can't make this stuff up.
I have to revamp my earlier comments elsewhere about her being smart about knowing what she's doing. I was wrong...she really IS that stupid.
Boy Praying Make it Stop.jpg

turkeykirk

Sad state of affairs when people like Pelosi worry more about the “so call rights of illegal immigrants “ who have NO right to be here than the hard working Americans who carry the load every day.

Worth repeating, I despise that woman.

PappyHoel

Y’all keep calling these evil people stupid. They are not, they are doing exactly what they are paid to do. The are trying to overwhelm the system to fundamentally change the system. We’ve posted this before it’s called the Cloward and Pivens strategy. Research

These people are evil and they don’t represent Americans

Cmp1

Swamp Yankee OABA Recipient
Y’all keep calling these evil people stupid. They are not, they are doing exactly what they are paid to do. The are trying to overwhelm the system to fundamentally change the system. We’ve posted this before it’s called the Cloward and Pivens strategy. Research

These people are evil and they don’t represent Americans
This right here,,,,

drhunter1

They aren't stupid. Pushing propaganda to dumbed down idiots takes dedication and a talent for it.

280bst

Every day Nancy & Chuckie Prove Illegals 1st [votes] American way way down the list. If we are even on the list Period

4HAND

"We have to pass the bill so you can see what's in it."
"The wall discriminates against those trying to enter illegally."

No one who makes these types of statements can be smart. Politically savvy? Yes. Intelligent? Not so much.....

hawglips

Pelosi: "Quite frankly when the president talks about this being a national security issue, it really isn't. It's about a policy that is discriminatory about where people are coming into this country,"

facepalm:

How do people like this get a single vote???