Pensacola Beach Rv Resort was awesome

3ringer

We had a great time camping or glamping at Pensacola Beach Rv Resort. We reserved a premium site that faced their beautiful beach and bay. This is a Resort with all the amenities like full hookup , cable, pool, tiki bar , store, beach lounges , beach swings and tiki cabanas. You can walk out into the bay beach or walk across the street to the Gulf beach. Restaurants , bars , shops and the boardwalk are all just steps away. You don’t have to drive anywhere. They have free trollie service and free ferry to downtown Pensacola. We visited several restaurants and they were all very good. By next year they are supposed to have a fishing pier built too. We drove out to Fort Pickens one day to check out that cg. It was nice and beautiful but a good drive to get to anywhere. We liked Pensacola Beach Resort so much , we already reserved for next year.

Attachments

• FF6F5DAB-BA85-42C1-B81E-061A02419110.jpeg
    FF6F5DAB-BA85-42C1-B81E-061A02419110.jpeg
    242.2 KB · Views: 34
  • F7DD7389-9173-4A40-AAAB-A8D18CA01111.jpeg
    F7DD7389-9173-4A40-AAAB-A8D18CA01111.jpeg
    178.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 88F19D8A-DDFE-4CC0-9436-0622F8C209B5.jpeg
    88F19D8A-DDFE-4CC0-9436-0622F8C209B5.jpeg
    236.1 KB · Views: 33

The mtn man

What do they charge for their sites? Are sites shaded?

work2play2

Banned again & will band again soon
I just looked this place up. You seriously find the best camping spots. I'm heading to creek fire in Savannah tomorrow. I can't keep up with your suggestions. I just sent the website link to my wife. We will add it to our list. You da man

3ringer

What do they charge for their sites? Are sites shaded?
650 for a week. No shade . My single ac worked hard all week . Temp never got above 78 inside the camper. It would cool it down to 65 at night. We stayed comfortable using floor fans.

3ringer

I just looked this place up. You seriously find the best camping spots. I'm heading to creek fire in Savannah tomorrow. I can't keep up with your suggestions. I just sent the website link to my wife. We will add it to our list. You da man
Creekfire is on my list also

walters

Looks like a Beautiful place with Beautiful views but I just cannot camp back to back like that, we done that at pirateland a few years ago, I have to a/C's that never cut off:), , glad y'all enjoyed yourself and had a good time.
Never knowed Pensacola was so beautiful

Last edited: