PERKINS COIE

Thread starter #2

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
SOMETHING SMELLS FISHY!
NELSON AND GILLIUM ARE ALREADY CLAIMING VICTORY!

Thread starter #4

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
RICK SCOTT HAS FILED A LAWSUIT AGAINST BROWARD COUNTY FLORIDA

Dems have never won a close contest without cheating. Fraud is the foundation upon which the party was built. I grew up in a Democrat family and remember all of us staying up late at night pulling for Adlai Stevenson to beat Eisenhower. I watched how they operated for years and personally witnessed the whisky passed out on election night by them. When I moved to Virginia in the 60's I was exposed to more of their shameless fraud. I move to Ky from Ga in 1981 and saw it in spades. Whole precincts were not counted. And this was Dem against Dem. When a republican ran it was all hands on deck. We registered as Republicans shortly after we moved here and found out the first time we voted that they had registered us as Dems. The wife and I have had to change our registration 3 times from Dem to Republican since we have been here. When I question Boss Hawg, the leading Dem in the County about this, he just laughed and said there was no reason to be a republican because none ever ran for anything. Thank god that has changed in the last 15 years, but the hold outs are just as crooked as they have always been.

treemanjohn

It honestly doesn't matter too much at this point. Just wait another election. There will never be another Republican governor in Florida again