Permetharin

rosewood

I have been taking a teaspoon of vinegar every morning since last season when I read on another post that it repels mosquitoes. I am now a firm believer. It also keeps away ticks, gnats and yellow flies. I haven't seen a mosquito this year. I know they are out there. I have seen others swatting and asked them what they are swatting at and they would say gnats. You don't even see the gnats unless they are close to you. Apparently they really don't like the smell of vinegar on me.

I never even broke out my thermacell last hunting season.

Give a try and see if it works for you.

Rosewood

Slewfoot

I have used it for at least two decades heavily. It is supposed to be good for severlal washings but I re spray anyway during summer months. I try to remember to spray early enough so that it dries but use wet especially for scouting in summer if I must. After having some friends come down with Lyme, I am more of a believer than ever. Of course the nasty case of tick and chiggers last Summer reminded me that even a quick stroll to check some rub sites warrants some prevention/protection. I used to buy the Permanone sp? back in the day and the can was a lot smaller. Now the Sawyers is mandatory gear in the truck during warm weather.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
You can get Martin's Concentrate. It is water based and shouldn't smell.
I have used the kind from TSC or farm store and I spray outside the day before and find no odor the next day.
I always spray with Autumn Formula scent spray any way.

I just got a 32oz bottle of martin’s off eBay for like $15. It doesn’t say anything about spraying it on clothes but it can be mixed from a super strong barrier to a very diluted “flea dip” for dogs etc.......MANY pesticides has Permethrin as the active ingredient. I soaked my clothes and shoes for the first time.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I have been taking a teaspoon of vinegar every morning since last season when I read on another post that it repels mosquitoes. I am now a firm believer. It also keeps away ticks, gnats and yellow flies. I haven't seen a mosquito this year. I know they are out there. I have seen others swatting and asked them what they are swatting at and they would say gnats. You don't even see the gnats unless they are close to you. Apparently they really don't like the smell of vinegar on me.

I never even broke out my thermacell last hunting season.

Give a try and see if it works for you.

Rosewood

I can’t even drink pickle juice but I believe if u can stomach vinegar, it’ll work!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Have faith in Permethrin cause it flat out works. No need to go crazy with it. Follow the directions and do not use it wet. Spray your clothes the night before, hang outside and wear them the next day. You won’t get ticks or chiggars. I did have an ant get on the inside of my pants leg and bite me about 10 times before I dropped my pants in the middle of my food plot last Saturday.

Don’t forget to do your socks.