Pictures to be submitted!!!!!!!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Gentlemen I'm posting this because the last two seasons I've seen people get upset because they didn't get credit and the points for their birds because the quality of the pic or they didn't follow directions. Some of you have been in the competition before and know most of this but some are new to this. Please look at the example pics and make your pics are clear and visible with the date shown in every pic.TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES. Also on bonus pics make sure the ruler is clear and visible at both ends with the date shown. My suggestion is text your teammates your pics or post the pics in your team thread to make sure everyone agrees on the pics before you enter them.Make sure your pics are done right to get the points you deserve. I want to see everyone do well this season!!

Good luck to everyone this season and may it be your best one yet.:cheers:

armyvet4583

Good post but to be honest I hope everyone but team two shoots nothing but Jakes. Just saying. I know this should probably be in smack talk but I like to post every where. Good luck everyone. Please be safe.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Good post but to be honest I hope everyone but team two shoots nothing but Jakes. Just saying. I know this should probably be in smack talk but I like to post every where. Good luck everyone. Please be safe.

No jake killers on team 10 , good luck to ya !!!