Pinhoti Project: Day 1

Covehnter

Day 8 is up on the YouTube channel guys! It took 14 years for this hunt to come full circle but it's one I'll remember for the rest of my days.

Sixes

Day 8 is up on the YouTube channel guys! It took 14 years for this hunt to come full circle but it's one I'll remember for the rest of my days.
I've watched them all, but so far, Day 8 is my favorite. For 79 years old, that gentleman is impressive and the hunt was even better!

Great series

Gaswamp

really enjoyed the hunt with old man Joe and it was great to get the back story as well. thanks for sharing

Covehnter

I've gotten Day 9 up! Things will begin to get "real" at this point, alot more before work hunts and hard headed national forest/ state land gobblers. Basically what I'm saying is our Florida luck didn't follow us. LoL

Ricochet

Great hunt and video. Thanks for the show, Dave. I thought I was there.
Agreed.

Great job Dave! I have watched them all so far. Makes me want to get back to Florida and chance Osceolas. Maybe I will bump into you next year down yonder.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Just watched the first, great video and hunt , congrats to your awesome girlfriend and really liked the prayer at the beginning , about to kick back and watch the rest , thanks for sharing !

Steve Roberts

Awesome Dave!!! You are living the dream brother!!!

GLS

Classic Southern Gentleman
Dave, your blend of unflagging enthusiasm, dedication and skill is remarkable. Thanks for sharing your hunts and ditching the decoys and music. Gil

Gaswamp

Cove, what kind of boots were you wearing in Florida?