Pinhoti Project: Day 1

Garnto88

Day 12 is up and ready! It's a good one!
You are right!!! Always good when hen is that vocal. Loved to hear that hen cutting and that gobbler lights it up just out of sight!! Another good one.
What did chubbs say?? “Did he gobble while I was taking a ———?? Lol!!!! Been there done that a few times!!!

GLS

Classic Southern Gentleman
Dave, I've noticed that you and chubbs don't use in the rain the Burris supplied cover for the FF series. I've found it to be an effective protector of the optics that allows the FF to be sighted through in the rain. Gil

mike1225

You have got to be running on empty a lot of times! I used to drive all night, hunt all the next day, have a few beers then get to bed about midnight. I can still do it but it's a heckuva lot harder.

Covehnter

You have got to be running on empty a lot of times! I used to drive all night, hunt all the next day, have a few beers then get to bed about midnight. I can still do it but it's a heckuva lot harder.

Seems like I run on empty starting about January. What I didn't document was the 2 months of every morning listening before work to build inventory before the season opener. It all once ended after than first weekend in June. Now with these videos, it's back to the same ole routine except I'm stuck in front of a computer screen. Up early to edit for a hour or so before work, work, edit from 6 ish until midnight. Replay.

I have Days 15.16 exporting now. Should have it out after lunch today!

Sixes

Looks like that one came in on a string, but the string was a touch too long.

Very exciting hunt and that bird was on a mission to be killed.

All the videos have been great so far, rarely do I watch a hunting video and actually feel the hunter's high and then feel the dejected feelings of "what just happened".

Gaswamp

Cove just wanted to say that I was disappointed that the viewers didn't get to see what those cat -face bisquits looked like

Covehnter

Cove just wanted to say that I was disappointed that the viewers didn't get to see what those cat -face bisquits looked like

Sorry! Tough handling one of those and driving and videoing and trying to keep it from Chubbs and and and. . . . .

Day 17 is up!

Garnto88

I try to watch one each night. I stay caught up. Have watched a few a couple of times. It’s the real deal. The good the bad and the ugly. I’ve enjoyed

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
I've watched them all. Good footage. It's kept me entertained. Thanks