Pinhoti Project: Day 1

Gaswamp

Enjoyed

Gaswamp

The solo hunt episode was pretty cool...Suprised people leave nice ladder stands up like that on public land. Also, I'm afraid that your hate relationship with hogs will get worse with the legalizing of corn up north.

Covehnter

The solo hunt episode was pretty cool...Suprised people leave nice ladder stands up like that on public land. Also, I'm afraid that your hate relationship with hogs will get worse with the legalizing of corn up north.

I agree. But hey! Who cares, lets make sure everything is easy! :sneaky:

Gaswamp

Courtney is one tough gal

Gaswamp

enjoyed the hunts in Kentucky...sure looked like some pretty country

hawglips

Banned
I really enjoyed that last day of the GA season hunt. All the bleeping cracked me up... :rofl: And then a happy ending anyway....

Covehnter

Welp, the end has finally arrived. The last day of the Pinhoti Project is complete and available for your viewing pleasure. It's been a long ride.

Gaswamp

Cove just finished up the last hunt yesterday...I can't even imagine toting a cam around all season much less all the editing. I truly enjoyed the Pinhoti Project.

That episode where Courtney killed the bird in Oregon contained some of the most beautiful scenary. Her comment (paraphrasing) after killing the gobbler about this being a good place to die or being close to heaven was spot on

Gaswamp

the bird that came in on that gravel driveway right by the shop in Idaho was pretty cool

dhsnke

Ole Squirrel cracks me up. I might forget my keys once, but that 2 mile walk round trip would make me never forget them again