Pizza

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I USE to really like Hunt's Brothers pizza, meat lovers, with extra meat/cheese and jalapenos, til I found out how the dot head/pull starts wiped their hiney.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I USE to really like Hunt's Brothers pizza, meat lovers, with extra meat/cheese and jalapenos, til I found out how the dot head/pull starts wiped their hiney.
Good thing you wanted jalapenos on that pizza, man, or else you would've never heard him holler way back there in the kitchen. :rofl:

Big Foot

Moving back to Albany for the pizza

Oldstick

Shakey's Pizza on Stewart Avenue

What city is this, if you don't mind me asking? I would love to find a Shakey's. Thought they were all gone, at least in the Eastern parts of the country.

Big7

The Oracle
I like the Mellow Mushroom or Amichi(sp)

They are the only chain that makes a decent Mediterranean Pizzas. Italian pizza sucks !!

Some of the local Greek places make great pizza. If I go to one of them, I'll usually get something besides pizza.. I love Greek and Mediterranean food.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I like the Mellow Mushroom or Amichi(sp)

They are the only chain that makes a decent Mediterranean Pizzas. Italian pizza sucks !!

Some of the local Greek places make great pizza. If I go to one of them, I'll usually get something besides pizza.. I love Greek and Mediterranean food.
Opahhh!!