Plans for the weekend

GA1dad

Everywhere I look,,,, pastrami this,,,, pastrami that,,,,, corned beef on sale at Ingles,,,,, sunshine,,,,,, warmer weather,,,,,,, I finally gave in to the hints. Picked up a couple of corned beef,,, soaked them in water overnight,,, now got them vacuum sealed and awaiting a fire this weekend,,, hopefully Saturday.

Anyone got plans to smoke some meats this weekend?

20190314_172047.jpg

Longhorn 16

Everywhere I look,,,, pastrami this,,,, pastrami that,,,,, corned beef on sale at Ingles,,,,, sunshine,,,,,, warmer weather,,,,,,, I finally gave in to the hints. Picked up a couple of corned beef,,, soaked them in water overnight,,, now got them vacuum sealed and awaiting a fire this weekend,,, hopefully Saturday.

Anyone got plans to smoke some meats this weekend?

View attachment 962237

Not sure exactly what I am doing but my plans are similar to yours!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Hope to cook some local seafood down here in Gulf Shores.

Duff

No plans right now Ga1. You been to any competitions lately?

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Probably won't cook this weekend. Got to go to Daytona. Driving 3 hours over & then 3 hours back on Saturday. My brother in law's band is playing at the Harley shop at noon. It's bike week. I'm so excited. Can't you tell?

JHannah92

Been craving some smoked wings. Gonna try to get er done Sunday. That pastrami gonna be goood I'm sure.

Dub

Just living off leftovers for me this weekend.

Working some 13+ hours shifts.

Gonna have an epic day off on Monday. Wife has sanctioned a date day for us. Got a feeling it may involve a trip to our favorite Tex-Mex spot and a few mucho frio grande Dos Equis Ambar drafts.....and some fish tacos.