Please do your part

Thread starter #21
Voteing just to say you voted is not doing anyone any good and it’s not helpful.

If there are two parties on the ballot and they both out to get you your better off writing someone in or just leaving it blank.

There is Nobody on the ballot worth voting for in this election.
Do you have any idea how helpful it will be if the Democrats gain control of
the Senate in November? If they gain that control there is nothing that will get
to the presidents desk to sign and there will be no conservative judicial appointments anywhere. Not supporting the Republican candidate is like
standing on the bridge of the Titanic and ignoring the iceberg ahead because
you are not on watch!

Do you have any idea how helpful it will be if the Democrats gain control of
the Senate in November? If they gain that control there is nothing that will get
to the presidents desk to sign and there will be no conservative judicial appointments anywhere. Not supporting the Republican candidate is like
standing on the bridge of the Titanic and ignoring the iceberg ahead because
you are not on watch!
I do not want ANY more legislation passed.

When was the last time a bill was passed that didn’t screw us over?

Are you even in Georgia? We do not have a senate election this time and I have not even seen a democrat for Congress on the ballot since I moved to Cobb.

this governors race will have 0 effect on what gets to the current presidents desk.

Ruger#3

I do not want ANY more legislation passed.

When was the last time a bill was passed that didn’t screw us over?

Are you even in Georgia? We do not have a senate election this time and I have not even seen a democrat for Congress on the ballot since I moved to Cobb.

this governors race will have 0 effect on what gets to the current presidents desk.
I deal with federal regulators routinely. Directly from many of them, two regulations off the books for any new regulation added is the current mandate. One very large agency is planning on 4 pieces of legislation total in 2018. Swamp draining by their own hand.