Please do your part

JohnnyWalker

This to all my Woodys friends and fellow conservatives
Please make it a "must do" task in your life to cast your votes in November's mid term elections.
A Democrat controlled Senate would put a stop to President Trumps progress in taking back our country and
draining the swamp. Also if they control the Senate the swamp scum will never face justice.
So please make sure you vote and if you know someone who can't drive to the polls give them a ride.
Thank you.

It really amazes me at the number of people that are 25 to 30 years old that have never voted. Millinias?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
From the education level demonstrated by many of those same millinials I am
very glad they do not vote.

The wrong ones are voting and the right ones aren't.

greg_n_clayton

I must confess....i do not claim to be democrat or a republican !! I vote for the person, and what they "say" they will do !!

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
As they say in Chicago; “Vote early, vote often”.

speaking of which... I got a new voter registration card in the mail to day from the county just above where I live. I work in that county, but I don't live there. The card has my current address on it, except they added a North before the street name.

It shows my separate districts and has my legal name on it. What I don't understand is that I never registered to vote in that county. Never. I have been voting in my residence county since 1981.

Should I vote twice this election?

boatbuilder

Voteing just to say you voted is not doing anyone any good and it’s not helpful.

If there are two parties on the ballot and they both out to get you your better off writing someone in or just leaving it blank.

There is Nobody on the ballot worth voting for in this election.

Last edited:
Voteing just to say you voted is not doing anyone any good and it’s not helpful.

If there are two parties on the ballot and they both out to get you your better off writing someone in or just leaving it blank.

I'm a believer in the term "The lesser of Two Evils" and whenever I'm in doubt, I fall back on that realization as helping my core values.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy

there may not be anybody worth voting for, but there is certainly on witch running for governor that is worth voting against

boatbuilder

if you keep voteing for the lessor of two evils you still get evil but you are giving that evil a mandate to raise your taxes.

If it’s at least close maybe he will have some incentive to think twice before signing the next tax increase or hands free bill.

Last edited:
if you keep voteing for the lessor of two evils you still get evil but you are giving that evil a mandate to raise your taxes.

If it’s at least close maybe he will have some incentive to think twice before signing the next tax increase or hands free bill.

The day I see any politician win with ZERO VOTES, I'll consider not voting.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

It's worth voting for Kemp to keep Abrams out.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
It's worth voting for Kemp to keep Abrams out.

XXXXXXXXX 1 ZILLION / TRILLION TIMES TOO !!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR ANY DEMOCRAT AS LONG AS I AM STILL BREATHING !!!!!!!!! YES, I ACTUALLY TRY TO VOTE IN EVERY ELECTION TOO......NO MATTER IF IT IS A RUN-OFF ETC WITH MUCH LOWER INTEREST.

JohnnyWalker

Do you have any idea how helpful it will be if the Democrats gain control of
the Senate in November? If they gain that control there is nothing that will get
to the presidents desk to sign and there will be no conservative judicial appointments anywhere. Not supporting the Republican candidate is like
standing on the bridge of the Titanic and ignoring the iceberg ahead because
you are not on watch!

boatbuilder

Do you have any idea how helpful it will be if the Democrats gain control of
the Senate in November? If they gain that control there is nothing that will get
to the presidents desk to sign and there will be no conservative judicial appointments anywhere. Not supporting the Republican candidate is like
standing on the bridge of the Titanic and ignoring the iceberg ahead because
you are not on watch!

I do not want ANY more legislation passed.

When was the last time a bill was passed that didn’t screw us over?

Are you even in Georgia? We do not have a senate election this time and I have not even seen a democrat for Congress on the ballot since I moved to Cobb.

this governors race will have 0 effect on what gets to the current presidents desk.