Please pray for my family

chilidawg

This past Saturday (Oct. 2nd) my wife asked me to leave the house. We have had problems during our marriage, but things went bad about 1 month ago. She is hurting from a spinal cord injury suffered four years ago and became addicted to pain meds. To top it off, her first love began to communicate with her. She is confused and I don't know if we will be a family anymore. we have 2 children living (1 passed away 3 years ago) and she has a child from her first marriage. Please pray that guidance will be given to her and me during this time. Thank you for your prayers.

Mark

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
You've got my prayers Mark. I'm sorry to hear this, and do pray for guidance for you and your wife in the upcoming decisions to be made...

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Mark,

You've got our prayers!

Dealing with the loss of a child while fighting drug addiction is a dounting task!

It can be overcome through prayer!

Jasper

Prayers sent my friend. Believe in the Lord and have faith!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
My thoughts and Prayers are with you and your family.

Jeff Phillips

Mark - Prayers are on the way ::;

Hunting Teacher

Mark,
My own brother and my best friend just went through the same kind of thing last year. I saw how much they hurt and know it's the same for you and your family. I'll be praying for you brother.
Teach

Dudley Do-Wrong

My prayers are with you and your family

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
We are with you and your family Chili. Hang in there and keep your familys spirits up.

Jim

Prayers to you and your family that things work according to God's will, and for healing for all of you... spiritually and physically!!

Blessings,
Georgia

D

dave

God Bless you brother.......

Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

mockingbird

Mark,
If you need to talk, PM me or call 229-377-2595 day or night. I don't know much about this world but I'll sure listen. You are not alone, brother.
Mike

Mauiboy

::; Keep the faith brother..."Preseve me, O God, for in YOU I put my trust" Psalm 16:1

Allan

Meriwether Mike

Will remember your tough situation in my prayers Mark.

trickworm

pray for my family

Brother I know what your wife is going thru . I lost my son back in july . He was born thirteen week early . We had expected to have twins a boy and a girl . But you know what the good book says ."The lord givith the lord takith away" . Keep your head up high and remember the lord is on your side. have patient with her . God bless you and your family

Latest posts