Plumber in Newnan area.

ucfireman

Im looking for a plumber to install or fix a shower diverter/ faucet. The hot water side is apparently clogged and has very little water flow. Im on a well and assume its dirt or minerals built up. It is a 1 handle and I want to got to a 3 knob. Also want a sediment filter on the well line to the house, there is nothing there now.
Anyone have a good reference or a dependable person?
Could also use an electrician?

ucfireman

Thanks I will give them a call in a bit.
I just try to support the small business owners but unless you know one they are hard to locate.

BeerThirty

I have used Fitzgerald & Sons out of Fayetteville quite a few times, and they will come over to the Newnan area. They have always done a good job and have a pretty good track record of coming same-day for me, even on non-emergencies. They have given me a loyal customer discount.

livetohunt

I have used Fitzgerald & Sons out of Fayetteville quite a few times, and they will come over to the Newnan area. They have always done a good job and have a pretty good track record of coming same-day for me, even on non-emergencies. They have given me a loyal customer discount.

I agree..I have used them on a few occasions. Prompt, reliable, and did a good job.

ucfireman

I used Fitzgerald. Turnbull didn't call me backs and Parkers said it would be next week. Anyway they came out, couldn't fix my shower valve, had to install a new one and did plumb the well filter.
Charged a small fortune but it is working.
Can't say I will use them again but they got me working.