Po Boy Archery 2020 schedule

jt12

Good day to all our archery friends. I know it may seem a little early to start thinking about the 2020 tournament season but I want to make 2020 here at Po Boys the best yet.

I have a couple of new things in the works for 2020. First is Shooter of the Year. I know in the pass we joined up with some other clubs but this year it’s all Po Boy. I’ll be posting on the SOY in a separate post. It’ll have all the rules, classes and general details.

Next is a new event, we’re calling it the Po Boy Archery Sharp Shooter Tournament. I know most of you have heard of Levi Morgan’s OPI well it be very similar to that. There has been a lot of you guys asking for something like this so here’s your chance to show off y’all’s long range skills.

Also there will be some class changes for 2020. Hopefully the changes will make our events more enjoyable and competitive. We will continue to be an ASA club and plan on hosting 2 qualifiers. The dates haven’t been set yet for the qualifiers.

Po Boy Archery 2020 tournament schedule:

January 19
February 9
March 8 Funopolis
April 5
April 18 Po Boy Sharp Shooter
May 3
June 14

We’re waiting to see when the ASA State Tournament is before we schedule July. All the dates are tentative as of now. Hopefully there will not be any conflicts. We didn’t do anything last year for August and as of now we haven’t scheduled anything but that could change.

Thanks for all y’all’s support and keep a lookout for more details.

Monster02

1636 Price Rd, Wrightsville, GA 31096

Monster02

1636 Price Rd, Wrightsville, GA 31096