Police shot in filly.

Thread starter #1

Big7

Live on FNC. 3 POLICE SHOT
STILL ACTIVE RIGHT NOW STILL SHOTS BEING FIRED.

Drug Deal Gone Bad!! I promise, in that city, that the perp and crime and the shooting of "only" LEOs, this story will die down, very very quickly.

PRAYERS TO THE LEOs WOUNDED!!

My flag/TBL decals (thin blue line) for my cars arrive here tomorrow.

Thread starter #4

Big7

IT WILL BE TRUMP'S FAULT. YOU WATCH AND SEE.

Thread starter #5

Big7

Hope the bad guy(s) are all shot dead. News said they wanted to get them alive.facepalm:

Thread starter #6

Big7

They shouldn't get a trial and it puts the cops in more in more danger.

Thread starter #7

Big7

Still shooting. FOX IS LIVE.

cnn is running commercial's

Thread starter #8

Big7

Be a good time to rob a bank south of there. All the police are north. Still shooting as of 6:03

Patriot44

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air.

In North Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started shooting cops in my neighborhood
I got in one little shootout and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

Cook&Bro

Y'all can listen in on Broadcastify - free app.

Just go to top feeds. Over 50,000 people are monitoring.

They are now bringing in an armored car.

kmckinnie

Staff member
Hopefully the police can get some rounds in the remaining perp and they bleed out slowly, painfully and with time to think about where their souls are headed.......

Thread starter #17

Big7

The idiot democrats are already hearing their 2020 candidates speaking out about this incident and pounding gun violence and new laws needed.

The police involved haven't even been cleared from the building and the idiot democrats are already trying to grab the spotlight. Disgusting lowlife scum.

Not sure all the details yet....but I"m gonna go out on limb and venture a guess the perps in this incident probably have broken several gun laws to arm themselves. Whatever laws the idiot left wants to make now won't weaken these perps....but strengthen them in the future as there will less legally armed opposition to their shenanigans.

If you want good in a hood......then put some guns & training in the hands of law abiding citizens.

The idiot democrats are already hearing their 2020 candidates speaking out about this incident and pounding gun violence and new laws needed.

The police involved haven't even been cleared from the building and the idiot democrats are already trying to grab the spotlight. Disgusting lowlife scum.

Not sure all the details yet....but I"m gonna go out on limb and venture a guess the perps in this incident probably have broken several gun laws to arm themselves. Whatever laws the idiot left wants to make now won't weaken these perps....but strengthen them in the future as there will less legally armed opposition to their shenanigans.

If you want good in a hood......then put some guns & training in the hands of law abiding citizens.
Yes because cop shooting drug dealers would be thwarted if only there was more gun laws. Makes perfect sense if you're a democrat.