Police shot in filly.

Cook&Bro

https://www.foxnews.com/us/philadelphia-shootout-multiple-officers-hurt

High-ranking police officials said two officers with the Narcotics Strike Force were serving a warrant at a multifamily home -- in what may have been a drug-related offense -- when a shooter opened fire at the home. The two officers were barricaded in separate rooms with as many as four suspects.
Wanna bet we have:

Felon(s);

In possession of drugs and firearms;

The firearms being stolen;

Once again.

We needs more laws, that will stop this :rolleyes:

NOYDB

King of the Mermaids
when a shooter opened fire at the home.
A house was shot? Not a hard target.

The war on Law Enforcement began long ago, Liberal Judges, Bail Reform, and restricting the officer on the street from heavy handed Law Enforcement. The average person has no idea that we have very bad people in this country. It will get worse if the voters in Kaliforina don't repeal SB 10 their will be no accountability for people charged with crimes in the state.

drhunter1

The war on Law Enforcement began long ago, Liberal Judges, Bail Reform, and restricting the officer on the street from heavy handed Law Enforcement. The average person has no idea that we have very bad people in this country. It will get worse if the voters in Kaliforina don't repeal SB 10 their will be no accountability for people charged with crimes in the state.
Yeah. That’s the answer. Open season for heavy handed law enforcement. That certainly isn’t a slippery slope.

Yeah. That’s the answer. Open season for heavy handed law enforcement. That certainly isn’t a slippery slope.
When the City of Atlanta had the Red Dog Squad they could maintain order in the city, some criminals require a Heavy Hand, structure and supervision that the average person doesn't require.

drhunter1

When the City of Atlanta had the Red Dog Squad they could maintain order in the city, some criminals require a Heavy Hand, structure and supervision that the average person doesn't require.
I disagree, but then I’m a constitutionalist. What we need is legal reform where criminals actually go to jail and serve out entire tough sentences, but the last thing we need is commando wannabes walking the streets.

That is a recipe for abuse.

Very true, the type of Police presence and demeanor required is very different from Buckhead to Zone 3 (the war zone) . A lot of people have no clue how many truly bad predators walk their streets.

Thread starter #29

Big7

Thread starter #30

Big7

I know we don't have all the info yet. BUT... Why did the undercover cops get in that situation? I mean a trained Police Undercover Agent locked down by an untrained THUG(S)?

Its almost comical people talking about how bad cops are today. How they mistreat people not like it used to be. That is some of the most stupid stuff i have ever heard. I started Police work in 1978 there were a lot of guys who started in early 60's still working. All the cops wore blue or brown uniforms and ties and a lot wore them funny looking hats and looked like Officer Don. Let me tell you about them guys. They would tell you one time to do something and if you didn't they would bust you upside the head with a stick, flashlight or sap and drag your butt to jail. They didn't take no back talk from anybody and the people on the street knew it. If you actually tried to fight that guaranteed you a trip to the emergency room .
The cops today are so much more user friendly there is no comparison. Like i have said before today it sounds like it worse because of social media and everything that happens anywhere is on the news that night. Right now you see maybe 2 or 3 things a month where cops are accused of wrong doing in a time when almost ever encounter is filmed. If cops were that bad there should be 20 or 30 a week given the number of cops and citizen cop encounters nationwide.

Thread starter #32

Big7

I know we don't have all the info yet. BUT... Why did the undercover cops get in that situation? I mean a trained Police Undercover Agent locked down by an untrained THUG(S)?
You dont know his level of training. Very well could be ex-military . The gangs have been sending young guy's into the military for years to get firearms and explosive training. A guy i know left his job in Law Enforcement to be attached to a Marine unit to basically go with them to teach them how to profile criminal behavior and interview suspect terrorist something the military had no experience in. He said over 1/4 of the unit he was attached to were gang members and made no bones about it. You might have recently saw where the 10 marines were arrested in California for being involved in smuggling on the border. There plenty of bad guys in military just like ever where else ..

Thread starter #34

Big7

You dont know his level of training. Very well could be ex-military . The gangs have been sending young guy's into the military for years to get firearms and explosive training. A guy i know left his job in Law Enforcement to be attached to a Marine unit to basically go with them to teach them how to profile criminal behavior and interview suspect terrorist something the military had no experience in. He said over 1/4 of the unit he was attached to were gang members and made no bones about it. You might have recently saw where the 10 marines were arrested in California for being involved in smuggling on the border. There plenty of bad guys in military just like ever where else ..
I may not know for sure. 99.9% sure is good enough for me.

NAME YOUR BET. I'M IN.

Last edited:
I may not know for sure. 99.9% sure is good enough for me.

NAME YOUR VET. I'M IN.
I have great respect for people who serve in the armed forces honorably . My father was a marine in the Korean war. But i know there are bad people in the military just like bad cops, judges, doctors and any other profession.

Google some “Philadelphia MOVE bombing” to find out how they felt with this back in the day

In ‘78 MOVE killed a couple cops. That was part 1.
In ‘85 MOVE was at it again. Police had none of it. They burned about half the block down to get the offenders out.

I may be a year or two off on that dates.

And yeah. They’ll be all A2A after this.

Thread starter #37

Big7

I have great respect for people who serve in the armed forces honorably . My father was a marine in the Korean war. But i know there are bad people in the military just like bad cops, judges, doctors and any other profession.
My late Father served 42 years. 3 in the US Airforce, honorary discharged when he met my Mama- When they got back, he immediately joined the US Army. He had about every commendation there is.

I respect the Services and Police and back them, whole heartedly support them.

I've even told our Sheriff and Chief Deputy - if they ever need to borrow some firepower, instead of those little AR's to let me know and I'd hook them up. I know both of them personally. They know I'm not joking at all. I have several "boomers".

Thread starter #38

Big7

I know the THUG is still barricaded.

Has all the Police Officers freed themselves yet?

When they are all clear- don't try to take that HOLE out alive. He don't need a trial. He needs to be shot DEAD. Yes, I'd shoot the THUG and sleep like a baby. Not joking.

Burn him out. Then shoot him.

Thread starter #39

Big7

He gave up. What a shame. Now, taxpayers will have to feed and water that THUG for the rest of his life. I remember seeing in Super Max prisons, it cost $55,000 a year to keep them up.

I wish he had been SHOT DEAD. Then, we wouldn't have to keep him up.