Police shot in filly.

Thread starter #41

Big7

They been on it. Blaming Trump and the NRA.

I've been up all night, flipping back and forth on FOX and cnn.

dwhee87

Looks like it's all done. Black gang banger, looks like, Local news stated he had an AK-47. Fox news national said an AR-15.

Get yours while you still can.

Now that this thug has had his Scarface moment....we will go on to spend countless money on him....to protect him, to keep him incarcerated, to provide a defense attorney and to feed his sorry worthless.

He's already a repeat offender.....lifetime hardcore criminal. Broken every gun law on the books........yet the democraps response to this will be to come after the legal guns owned by law-abiding citizens.

It's a shame that he wasn't killed.

The future money spent on this dirtbag could have gone a long way toward paying the police higher salaries and hiring more of them.

He gave up. What a shame. Now, taxpayers will have to feed and water that THUG for the rest of his life. I remember seeing in Super Max prisons, it cost $55,000 a year to keep them up.

I wish he had been SHOT DEAD. Then, we wouldn't have to keep him up.
Yep, news reports I saw say the criminal was arrested after midnight around 12:30am. Injured people have been released by the hospital.

Now that this thug has had his Scarface moment....we will go on to spend countless money on him....to protect him, to keep him incarcerated, to provide a defense attorney and to feed his sorry worthless.

He's already a repeat offender.....lifetime hardcore criminal. Broken every gun law on the books........yet the democraps response to this will be to come after the legal guns owned by law-abiding citizens.

The future money spent on this dirtbag could have gone a long way toward paying the police higher salaries and hiring more of them.
Assign the Warden and guards to him that were watching Epstein on suicide watch. Shouldn’t take long for another “suicide”.

Assign the Warden and guards to him that were watching Epstein on suicide watch. Shouldn’t take long for another “suicide”.
Oh no.....the bleeding heart liberal snowflakes will spend a million dollars with his medical care, trial, legal defense, appeals, prison and try to rehabilitate him to become a productive citizen once again....just like he was yesterday. They'll have him voting in the 2024 election.

Of all the bullets fired.......its a shame at least one of them didn't ricochet and catch him in the gut.....let him bleed and hurt as it becomes septic. It'd have given him something worthwhile to deal with as they transitioned from real negotiator and had the scumbag defense lawyer on the horn with him.

The length they went to in order to spare his life is atrocious. This guy shot six police officers. He should never have been allowed another sunrise.

I suspect that he was on his phone FaceTiming..so the poleece handled him very gently😉 What a shame. This could have been a good learning opportunity for other thugs. Oh well,another one to feed,watch,and provide a public defender for. Some good,common sense gun laws would have prevented this...

I disagree, but then I’m a constitutionalist. What we need is legal reform where criminals actually go to jail and serve out entire tough sentences, but the last thing we need is commando wannabes walking the streets.

That is a recipe for abuse.

Do a one week ride along down in Zone 3. You'll change your tune. The TV news only shows a fraction of what's going on down there.

Put him in Epstein's old cell..

EDIT:Turkeykirk beat me to it!!!

I was following this yesterday from a live feed of a local Fox stations footage from a helicopter and I kid yall not, I read the following post.

"The NRA has given the Right to carry to people and this is why this keeps happening. They bought off the goverment". facepalm:

This is the kind of stupidity we are dealing with when it comes to the Left. I immediately had to tell him he was an idiot, that our Constitution gave us that Right and to please name the last time the NRA or any NRA member shot anyone.

Last edited:

drhunter1

Do a one week ride along down in Zone 3. You'll change your tune. The TV news only shows a fraction of what's going on down there.
I'm sure it's bad. I have no problem with cops defending themselves with force or using force when a perp is truly resisting arrest, but going around cracking sculls to send a message is just as bad if not worse. Not changing my tune on this because it's a slippery slope.

I'm not saying that there isn't a time for cops to use force at all. There is never a time for abuse of power.

drhunter1

I was following this yesterday from a live feed of a local Fox stations footage from a helicopter and I kid yall not, I read the following post.

"The NRA has given the Right to carry to people and this is why this keeps happening. They bought off the goverment". facepalm:

This is the kind of stupidity we are dealing with when it comes to the Left. I immediately had to tell him he was an idiot, that our Constitution gave us that Right and to please name the last time the NRA or any NRA member shot anyone.
That is stupid.

drhunter1

Proof that the founders were wise in their distrust of unrestrained democracy.

drhunter1

Its almost comical people talking about how bad cops are today. How they mistreat people not like it used to be. That is some of the most stupid stuff i have ever heard. I started Police work in 1978 there were a lot of guys who started in early 60's still working. All the cops wore blue or brown uniforms and ties and a lot wore them funny looking hats and looked like Officer Don. Let me tell you about them guys. They would tell you one time to do something and if you didn't they would bust you upside the head with a stick, flashlight or sap and drag your butt to jail. They didn't take no back talk from anybody and the people on the street knew it. If you actually tried to fight that guaranteed you a trip to the emergency room .
The cops today are so much more user friendly there is no comparison. Like i have said before today it sounds like it worse because of social media and everything that happens anywhere is on the news that night. Right now you see maybe 2 or 3 things a month where cops are accused of wrong doing in a time when almost ever encounter is filmed. If cops were that bad there should be 20 or 30 a week given the number of cops and citizen cop encounters nationwide.
I've seen it first hand. You can call me stupid if you want, and I understand your bias given your background.

Some Cops have and will abuse their status regardless of how many good cops wont and I'm sure there a plenty of good cops out there. But turning a blind eye to the ones who are bad actors is the stupidest thing of all.