Poppers,,,,

Cmp1

BANNED
I have several poppers,Zara Spook,Spook Jr,Hula popper,KVD etc. But I recently got a Yamamoto Shibuki,and it is the best popper so far,,,,splashing about 8 in,loud,great walking,,,,highly recommend,,,,didn't get anything on it yet,,,,but they weren't hitting on anything,,,,lots of following,but no takers,,,,C7D6F895-069D-4145-9DCB-ED723D202224.jpeg

Nimrod71

I haven't used top water baits in a long time, in fact I haven't fished for bass in about 20 years. I got some of my old bait casters out a few weeks ago and cleaned'm up and put new line on them. This is the time of year for top water and popping baits really work good. Nothing beats the sight, sound and flash of a big bass going air born for a hulla popper, frog, torpedo, spook or one of the many stick baits. You set the hook and the fight is on. Hold'm Hook, line please don't break, where the heck is the dip net? Is this a state record or a world record. Remember the world record large mouth bass was caught just outside of Lumber City, Georgia. Will you be the one to catch the next world record. Like winning the lottery, you can't win if you don't fish. Good Luck

Cmp1

BANNED
I was just so impressed with the splash and sound,and walking,,,,and casts a country mile,,,,I'll have to check out a Rebel though,,,,

Cmp1

BANNED
I haven't used top water baits in a long time, in fact I haven't fished for bass in about 20 years. I got some of my old bait casters out a few weeks ago and cleaned'm up and put new line on them. This is the time of year for top water and popping baits really work good. Nothing beats the sight, sound and flash of a big bass going air born for a hulla popper, frog, torpedo, spook or one of the many stick baits. You set the hook and the fight is on. Hold'm Hook, line please don't break, where the heck is the dip net? Is this a state record or a world record. Remember the world record large mouth bass was caught just outside of Lumber City, Georgia. Will you be the one to catch the next world record. Like winning the lottery, you can't win if you don't fish. Good Luck
Amen brother,,,,

AceOfTheBase

re Cmp1: River2Sea Whopper Plopper
"Have you caught enough to justify the price?"

Yep, caught two on last week's trip then changed to shallow crank bait & caught only one.
Don't know about Northerns, probably hit it good but might mess up the paint!

Cmp1

BANNED
re Cmp1: River2Sea Whopper Plopper
"Have you caught enough to justify the price?"

Yep, caught two on last week's trip then changed to shallow crank bait & caught only one.
Don't know about Northerns, probably hit it good but might mess up the paint!
Definitely,,,,they like buzzbaits,,,,