Pork Tenderlions

Woody's Janitor

I just put 4 pork tenderlions on the Egg. Can't wait for the results!

stev

Banned
Woody's Janitor said:
I just put 4 pork tenderlions on the Egg. Can't wait for the results!
lets see when there done ill be there for dinner.

Woody's Janitor

stev said:
lets see when there done ill be there for dinner.
You bring the main course and the fixins and we'll eat the tenders for an appetizer!

Lostoutlaw

Dang ya'll gonna make me mad and then I just may have to get up off the pocket book to go buy an BIG GREEN EGG:banginghe

stev

Banned
Lostoutlaw said:
Dang ya'll gonna make me mad and then I just may have to get up off the pocket book to go buy an BIG GREEN EGG:banginghe
just buy one scratch that pocket for some $$$ and get it

Woody's Janitor

stev said:
just buy one scratch that pocket for some $$$ and get it
Lostoutlaw, you will not regret buying an Egg! You will wish you would have bought one a lot sooner!

Arrow3

You need to start taking pics and posting them you ole' goat!! :rofl:

Woody's Janitor

Y'all quit making fun of a goat. I've got a camera but I haven't taken the time to try to figure out how to transfer them to the computer yet. The first tender was goooooood!!!

Woody's Janitor

Wade Chandler said:
Teddy, bring those things over here and I'll take a picture of them, and I'll help ya eat them too!
Wade, thanks for the offer. If I wasn't so lazy, I would. This is my last free Saturday until December. You know that school thing. We crank back up Monday. Take a few bites for me!

Wade Chandler

Yeah, that's why we're doing our cookout today, school starts for us on Wednesday. Give me a holler if you get over this way.

Lostoutlaw

TEDDY & STEV YES I DO NEED TO GET OUT THE SCRATCH FOR ONE SINCE I HAUL THE CHARL.TO THEM IN TUCKER MAN I GOT THE DVD TO SEE HOW WELL THEY HOLD UP GRAUNTEE AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF. I WAS THERE WHEN THEY WE'RE COOKIN ON ONE AND MAN THAT WAS SOME GOOD EATIN.....