Portrait Night

Tadder

When I was a lot younger , I could climb anything and I was the one sent up the tree to poke the squeal nest with a pointed little stick. Poked one of these boys out of the tree (nest) once and he hit the ground turned and climb back up the tree with me. It was a big pine so I started out the limb I was on and held onto the limb above. He came out the limb after me and I let him have his tree back , ya I bailed out after I couldn't shake him off the limb. He went back too the nest after I left the tree. Guess he wanted me too see how if felt too get poked out at 15 ft up. LOL. Those were some fun times back then , we was able too hunt just about anywhere in the county back then. Small game deer dove quail ducks if it was season we hunted it. Didn't even know what a yote was back then. If they had been around we been hunting them. Little off topic but that brought back some fun memories. Thanks olcaptain.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
When I was a lot younger , I could climb anything and I was the one sent up the tree to poke the squeal nest with a pointed little stick. Poked one of these boys out of the tree (nest) once and he hit the ground turned and climb back up the tree with me. It was a big pine so I started out the limb I was on and held onto the limb above. He came out the limb after me and I let him have his tree back , ya I bailed out after I couldn't shake him off the limb. He went back too the nest after I left the tree. Guess he wanted me too see how if felt too get poked out at 15 ft up. LOL. Those were some fun times back then , we was able too hunt just about anywhere in the county back then. Small game deer dove quail ducks if it was season we hunted it. Didn't even know what a yote was back then. If they had been around we been hunting them. Little off topic but that brought back some fun memories. Thanks olcaptain.
We "BOUNCED" a lot better back then than we do now.