Post locations for ethanol free gas here

The Valero on Glade Rd. just south of the Clark Creek bridge has "recreational fuel" e-free. A few days ago it was 3.95/gal. Worth every penny.

MolenaPapa

Jones Oil Co Station, SR 18 in Molena. 90 OCT
Sunnyside Grocery, Highway 74 West of Thomaston. 90 OCT

doeverything4him316

Just talked to the guy at The West End general store off Jeruselum Church Road and he said they are now selling real gasoline. I am assuming that means no ethanol.

cblaloc1

Lou's Place in Habersham County has Ethanol free gas. Its the corner store across from the old walmart building.

Lucas14q

Cleveland hwy in dalton

on dalton- cleveland highway at the old nob north market they have pure gas

chrisclayton33

Midnight Oil in Varnell GA has ethanol free gas. Its just past the food lion headed north toward Tennessee on Cleveland Highway.

Nga Lineman

pure station on wade orr road/gaines ferry rd (Lanier)

casjr

Brooks Service Station-Camilla, GA
Petro-Newton, GA
Service Station-Newton, GA out 91 headed to Albany
The new Station in Baconton, GA on HWY 19

KrazieJacket95

Why not use the ethanol treatment. It will only hurt if you let it sit in the tank for a while. Gas w/o ethanol will go bad over time too.

Alan in GA

Marietta---

S A White on Old Atlanta Rd a block north of Marietta Water Authority....near the RR underpass by Lockheed. Saved me a trip to Cartersville!
They re open on Saturday too (until 3pm I believe). Says 90 octane.
I'll ask them today about ACTUAL ethanol content, too.

HossBog

Y'all boys do us all a big favor and help us keep our GA non-ethanol gas stations updated here:

http://pure-gas.org/index.jsp?stateprov=GA

You can edit, add, delete, etc., stations as you learn where they are. The site is dependent on us to keep it accurate.

Pollards Corner, Hwy 221 GA Hwy 104, has it now, but only premium I think. Pair 'o Jacks, right before Little River Bridge Clarks Hill, still has it too, in regular.

warronl

Smart Mart at Nebo Rd and 92 in Hiram has Ethanol free gas now ( 90 Octane)

chevy5099

I heard ethanol free gas is $$$$. I guess if you run your gas motors alot it will not build up with ethanol but over the winter and not using it I can see the ethanol can be a problem. I just get the gas in my outbroad at the end of the year and put it in my truck to use it up and get new gas at the new year for the boat.