Post pics of the Kids in the Outdoors!

Took my youngest son out with my grandson to run a boat we are selling.Of course we brought rods to FISH!:)Its not my style boat but it got us on the water.

Thread starter #707
My daughter did her job at putting some meat in the freezer this evening. She said girls 2 boys zero..... She is counting the one my wife ran over last weekend!

Attachments

My girls

Put this in the small game forum too. My girls may drag about getting up for school and stuff but you let me just crack the door and whisper "wanna go hunting with me" and they about run me over to get ready lol. Last night at a Halloween party in the haunted house they had different things to touch blind folded like "eyeballs" and "guts". My smallest one who is 3 said "guts don't bother me I was touching g squirrel guts this morning with my daddy" everyone thought she was kidding at first then after my wife's reluctant explanation they were flat dumbfounded lol. I LOVED it!

Attachments

Thread starter #710
To many good pictures of the young one's to not bump this one!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman”
Emma's 2nd buck of 2016

My 13 yr old got her 2nd buck this season, I'm not sure who had the biggest smile , me , her , or her papa , he told her if your dad could of shot as good as u when he was 13 it would of saved him a lot of tracking, he even gave her his rifle that she killed them with !

Attachments

Thread starter #717
My 13 yr old got her 2nd buck this season, I'm not sure who had the biggest smile , me , her , or her papa , he told her if your dad could of shot as good as u when he was 13 it would of saved him a lot of tracking, he even gave her his rifle that she killed them with !
Thats cool! Congratulations to you all!

My oldest shot the highest score at a PRZ .22 rifle kids event. So he got to shoot the .223 at some tannerite.

Attachments

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman”
My daughter

Me and my daughter went squirrel hawking with a friend , man was it fun , after we were done my daughter asked if we can get one , we only got one squirrel but that was enough !

Attachments