Post pics of the Kids in the Outdoors!

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
My oldest shot the highest score at a PRZ .22 rifle kids event. So he got to shoot the .223 at some tannerite.

Took my youngest grandson fishing in the bay at Port St Joe, Feb 19th, 2017. This was his first time fishing salt, and his first saltwater fish.

Me and my daughter went squirrel hawking with a friend , man was it fun , after we were done my daughter asked if we can get one , we only got one squirrel but that was enough !

Very nice ... Thanks for posting

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Turkey

My daughter Emma got this one last spring and it's about time to chase em again !

Attachments

• IMG_3863.PNG
    IMG_3863.PNG
    855.9 KB · Views: 1,068

Hunter/Mason

My oldest took 3rd in the DK Cup finals.

My 9yr old showing out for a magazine photo shoot. Cool to have a feature articles about him.

My 4 yr old little girl racing

Hunter/Mason

My 2 boys and nephew doing a Lil grading.

Oldest and Lil sis throwing the net at out place in Orange Beach Alabama.

Orange Beach bass on a popping cork and shrimp while redfish fishing.

Mallard rescue and release was tangled up. She really
Wanted to take it home.

Hunter/Mason

This weekend outside of Austin Tx. My son Mason qualified for the World Championship, in Rock Hill SC. It'll be the 1st time this race has been held in the USA since 01. Out of 130 10yr Olds from across the nation he made Team USA. And will be racing for a world title. He's in the air leading in the pic leading the race.

Hunter/Mason

He's got about a 4 second lead coming to the finish line. Only 32 riders from across the country made it. Now the real training starts. There's only 1 other 10 yr old from Ga. That made it.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Emma

My daughter caught this 2.4oz crappie on a recent West Point trip

Attachments

• IMG_4092.jpg
    IMG_4092.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 738

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Couple pics from this season of the youngsters and their birds they harvested.

Attachments

• Effect_20170503_092823.jpg
    Effect_20170503_092823.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 856
  • 5D5509DE-.jpg
    5D5509DE-.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 847

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Fun day on the pond. That's Gaswamp in the back of the boat with my boy. Great guy to know.

Attachments

• IMG_7323.jpg
    IMG_7323.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 617

naildrvr

Very proud of my girl and her team!!. They won 1st place at a 10u tournament in Conyers yesterday. They played 5 games starting at 8:30 Saturday morning and the championship game started at 8:30 in the evening. They only lost 1 game. It was a long, hot day , but they hung in there and pulled it off. Congrats ladies!!!

Attachments

• 5591-600x800.jpeg
    5591-600x800.jpeg
    172.2 KB · Views: 544

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Very proud of my girl and her team!!. They won 1st place at a 10u tournament in Conyers yesterday. They played 5 games starting at 8:30 Saturday morning and the championship game started at 8:30 in the evening. They only lost 1 game. It was a long, hot day , but they hung in there and pulled it off. Congrats ladies!!!

I sure miss my kids playing ball. Hold on to those moments they are gone before you know it!